Menthol E-Liquid Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
Long Pond, PA
Hi I'm looking for those of you out there who were menthol cigarette smokers that are now menthol E Liquid vapers. Now over the years the best Menthol e-liquids I tried are from V4L (Vapor4Life); Virginia Menthol & Newport (New Menthol). At this moment I can't get the flavors I normally order so I was curious if there were similar e-liquids to those.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Almost all of my juices come from Ohm's. For about $25 I can get 4 30's shipped. (In my mailbox 48 hrs after ordering)

I order TWO Premium juices. Highbrow Vapes Watermelon that I mix with Halo Coolmist. I need a menthol. The Halo and HB
are 3 Times as expensive as my Ohm's juices but they're needed and enjoyed enough to be worth it.

Halo has a menthol from the prissy Coolata blend to some that will rip your head apart with menthol. And a couple in between.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
IMO, The Best menthols come from Halo.

They have menthols down to a Science. A menthol for every menthol smoker.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

I'm going to agree with you here, Bruce.

Halo has so many menthol/mint/icey choices, practically half their line up. ALmost everyone can find something there.

Favorites seem to be sub zero and kringles curse (which is more of a peppermint), Mystic, etc.

I have not been able to use them on a regular basis as I have a little trouble with PG. Otherwise, that is all I would be vaping. I wasn't a menthol smoker........ever. When I started vaping I just found I liked minty and menthol stuff.

Others:

A lot of people also like Mt Baker Vapor's Hawk Sauce (berries w/menthol) and Mt Baker Extreme Ice.

Mountain Oaks Vapor "Frostbite" (has a tobacco component) fabulous

Ahlusions "Ice Kiss" and "Sleighride" is very good.

Copper Creek Creme de Menthe is one of my favs.

Reactions: Tilladare
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread