Menthol Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiritv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
IA
As I mentioned a few posts ago, I filled an empty Premium Watermelon carto with Kamel Menthol and it produced a nice taste.

The idea of mixing menthol and fruit flavors sounds like a great idea, I'll have to settle on a fruit flavor and try it!

Hubby and I were analog menthol smokers and we're loving the Parliment Menthol. My favorite flavor combos so far are 3/4 Prem. Peach + 1/4 Parliment Menthol and 3/4 Prem. Watermelon + 1/4 Menthol.

I had read about mixing fruit and methol on here a few days ago, and I have to agree it's awesome! I love the menthol throaty feel, and the fruity fresh aftertaste makes it a win.

I can't wait to try the Pear and the Prem. menthol without tobacco flavor.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
So I've been vaping since December and I definitely think the menthols are my favorite flavor. For statistics purposes, I am one of those people who used to smoke menthols and LOVE the menthol flavors, which places me in the minority from what I have heard.

Sadly, I have been menthol-starved for a while. Two orders ago, I accidentally bought Dunhill instead of Dunhill Menthol (it was late and I was tired :(). Last order, I ordered Kamel Menthol (30ml) and V4L sent me Kamel instead. I contacted customer support last Tuesday night about the problem and got the correct fluid in the mail today. Not exactly lightning fast shipping, but considering I didn't have to return the incorrect flavor...

Anyway, I just wanted to give a BIG thanks to V4L customer service...I'm in menthol heaven right now. Kamel Menthol is excellent, probably the best I've tried. A friend of mine recommended it, so I thought I would give it a try. I'm glad I did.

On an entirely separate note, the soft-cap premiums are genius! They produce a lot of vapor and the caps are super easy to remove (even though the hard-caps were never exactly difficult). Also, one thing that I have found is that I haven't come across a single tobacco flavor that I have liked since I started vaping. Who are our tobacco lovers around here and what is your favorite flavor?

I love the Kamel Menthol, as well:toast:

Enjoy

Steve:2cool:

emygal

ECF Veteran
I too am into menthol. I usually switch between Kamel Menthol and Smilin Menthol, however, I just got an order of WOW Peppermint and am totally in love with that, so I bounce around with those. I also ordered the Peppermint Patty but find the flavor is lacking so I am going to doctor it with the menthol drops I have on order from DIYflavorshack. The only other menthol I have tried is the Kant and it wasn't horrible just not worth buying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread