Menthol Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
If you like menthol peach then I think I know the perfect vendor for you. Not sure if you've bought anything from Rawr Vapor but, they basically include menthol (lightly mentholated) with ALL of their juices. Unless you click on the button requesting that it be omitted from your selection. You can also choose to have more menthol included as well:

Rawr Vapor: Home page

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Has anyone ever used DeKang menthol? I'm thinking about giving it a whirl, and much cheaper to buy in bulk from healthcabin. But don't want to buy a slew of it and find out its crummy. Any opinions?

As for good menthols that I've used... I like menthols blended with other flavors. I really like Fire & Ice from Pure Smoker. Its sort of a cinnamon menthol, very strong, but not as crazy intense as straight atomic cinnacide from Tasty vapors. They have a really strong Peach Menthol at pure smoker, too. I like it, but its not one of my faves just cause i'm not super fond of peachy menthols.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I use the Tobacco/Menthol mix from Tasty Vapor and the 555 Menthol from nHaler. Both are totally different, but very good! I hear the Nuport flavor from Tasty Vapor is very good too.

Did you ever try nhalers nuport? I like it even better than his 555 menthol although I do like that.

To the OP- for a straight up menthol, Vapor Bomb Artic Ice is good. So is Rocky Mountain Vapors menthol.

Megadrip

Oct 11, 2011
Europe
Has anyone ever used DeKang menthol? I'm thinking about giving it a whirl, and much cheaper to buy in bulk from healthcabin. But don't want to buy a slew of it and find out its crummy. Any opinions?

As for good menthols that I've used... I like menthols blended with other flavors. I really like Fire & Ice from Pure Smoker. Its sort of a cinnamon menthol, very strong, but not as crazy intense as straight atomic cinnacide from Tasty vapors. They have a really strong Peach Menthol at pure smoker, too. I like it, but its not one of my faves just cause i'm not super fond of peachy menthols.

dekang menthol is quite good IMO, but since I started with menthol crystals is the only menthol I stay with, cheap and clean

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
I just got Cough Drop flavor from Tasty Vapor about a week and a half ago and I love it so much that I'm neglecting the other flavors I ordered from them. Its a Menthol and Eucalyptus mix and I got Honey flavor added to it. I used to make my own Menthol Liquid and that was my main vape, but this stuff kicks it's .....

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
dekang menthol is quite good IMO, but since I started with menthol crystals is the only menthol I stay with, cheap and clean

I've been hearing about those menthol crystals, and am thinking of trying DIY with VG liquid from VaporRenew. I'm trying to go to straight VG and the conversion is expensive, so like the idea of DIY my main vape to keep costs down. Any suggestions as to where to buy and what brand on the menthol crystals? And is there a recipe i need to find, or is it pretty self explanatory?

Also, menthol lovers, i just ordered a bottle of Organic Menthol Moon Drops from Virgin Vapors. Her stuff is totally pure, no artificial anythings including flavors, so i'm excited. Plus, she adds extra flavor to taste, so its supposedly REALLY strong. And got the Organic Cinnamon, too. I'll let ya'll know how they are when they arrive. Everyone is raving about Virgin Vapors juices, so I can't wait. Hoping this is the menthol holy grail i've been searching for. ;)

Megadrip

Oct 11, 2011
Europe
I've been hearing about those menthol crystals, and am thinking of trying DIY with VG liquid from VaporRenew. I'm trying to go to straight VG and the conversion is expensive, so like the idea of DIY my main vape to keep costs down. Any suggestions as to where to buy and what brand on the menthol crystals? And is there a recipe i need to find, or is it pretty self explanatory?

Also, menthol lovers, i just ordered a bottle of Organic Menthol Moon Drops from Virgin Vapors. Her stuff is totally pure, no artificial anythings including flavors, so i'm excited. Plus, she adds extra flavor to taste, so its supposedly REALLY strong. And got the Organic Cinnamon, too. I'll let ya'll know how they are when they arrive. Everyone is raving about Virgin Vapors juices, so I can't wait. Hoping this is the menthol holy grail i've been searching for. ;)

I can't help that much cause menthol crystals are easy to buy in my place, so never needed to get very far, check out these threads:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/229839-menthol-crystals-amazon-com.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/juicyliquid/11541-menthol-crystals.html

just make sure the crystals are USP grade (or BP, EP), that is to say pharmacopea grade which is safe for final consumers

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Got my Virgin Vapor flavors in (told you I'd come back and let ya know how they were), and I've gotta say, the Organic Menthol Moon Drops rock!! I've tried a bunch of menthols, this is the best by far. Its a super super cold vape, but its a pure menthol flavor, not a tobaccoey menthol flavor. REALLY tasty. Has a tiny hint of sweetness on exhale. I know you like the Peach Menthol at Pure Smokers... I used to, also, but I've gotta say this menthol kills that one for me. Its wild..its all organic, so you can actually see the menthol crystals crystalizing in the glass bottle. I'm totally hooked. Really liking it mixed in with my other fruity flavors, also. I'm so digging this stuff, and love that its all natural. Can't believe how nice the consistency is, even though I ordered 100% VG. This is my new menthol of choice, fo' sho. Its a super strong menthol (I got the double flavor) but it doesn't have any of that slightly mediciney taste a bunch of menthols have, if that makes sense.
Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

I am interested in grabbing some of those menthol crystals and DIYing some menthol to taste just for economy's sake, though. Someone was recommending a specific brand that were the best. Anyone know off hand what that would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread