Menthol smoker..

Status
Not open for further replies.

KongsRevenge

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Alabama
I can vouch for Menthol Arctic as well, it's very nice! I just wish I hadn't ordered it in 100% PG. (It was during my first couple of orders from FSUSA when I was still playing around a lot with the PG/VG mix to see what worked for me.)

Also- I got a sample of Candy Cane that's very good as well. Doesn't taste like a menthol cig, of course- in fact, tastes *exactly* like a candy cane- the flavor's really dead-on. Good choice for a minty vape- especially around X-mas time!

A couple of other vapes unrelated to menthol that I think everyone should try at some point- Hypnotic Mist is very popular, and it's an awesome flavor that I feel like most people would like a lot (though obviously it isn't for everyone). One of those very easy, all-day type vapes.

Coconut is still my "go-to" FSUSA vape- and I can see this one being something you could add a bit of mint or menthol flavoring to and be really good, though I haven't tried that yet.

757girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Virginia Beach, VA
Ex-Newport smoker here. The Nu-Port here taste more like Spearimint but I guess I am used to the Newport harsh menthol but it is not bad at all, just not "harsh". I now just get Menthol Drops and put them in juices myself. If you are looking for a harsh TH then add more PG to your juices. When I first started vaping I thought it was the menthol I was looking for but it was actually the TH (Throat Hit) i was longing for.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ex-Newport smoker here. The Nu-Port here taste more like Spearimint but I guess I am used to the Newport harsh menthol but it is not bad at all, just not "harsh". I now just get Menthol Drops and put them in juices myself. If you are looking for a harsh TH then add more PG to your juices. When I first started vaping I thought it was the menthol I was looking for but it was actually the TH (Throat Hit) i was longing for.

I agree with that. You will never really find an exact replica of a burning menthol cig taste.

Buck

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2010
Guthrie, Oklahoma
+1 to what Free said. I've added menthol to Virginia, Wyatt Earp, in addition to PureCig. I'm thinking that 7 Leaves Ultimate, Sunset and Sunrise would be nice with menthol and will probably be getting some on my next order.

I just received 11 juices yesterday so my next order "probably" won't be for at least a week or so:blush:

AB I smoked menthol and I love Wyatt Earp. How was the menthol version?

maxy007

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Australia
I love Hypnotic Mist!! I know I sound like a cracked record but this stuff is amazing. It's really relaxing and smooth. It's supposed to have tobacco in it but if it's there I can't taste it.

Try some other juices you may not think you'd normally go for.. My other fave is Forrest Fruit and that is my other all day vape.. or will be when it gets here :)

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I use to smoke American Spirit till the price skyrocketed and when I saw the juice I ordered it with a bottle ot menthol ultra and I just can't get enough of it, I'm waiting for my order now! I just love it!

Hey, you're just up the road from me! First time I've come across a fellow vaper this close. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread