Not open for further replies.

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Hi everyone,

I started my new e-cig journey with the Njoy Express/Mini that I picked up at a local 7-Eleven, along with the Menthol-flavor Npro 2N1 Cartridges, while soaking up this forum to get the best e-cig for my needs! I settled on the Joye 510, which I absolutely love!!!

In the meantime, I've spent a few bucks here and there on menthol juice, but nothing compares to the flavor of the menthol Npro 2N1 cartridges, which is the juice I'm looking for! Everything I've received so far is either so mild that I can't even taste it or it's too sweet (yuck)!

I used to smoke Maverick's (menthol light 100's) and switched over to American Spirit menthol lights....I'd sneak a Newport here and there, but they were a bit too harsh for my taste!

Does anyone have any honest recommendations for comparable menthol juices to the Njoy menthol cartridge? This would be my main vaping juice, with the other flavors I have for evenings, when I'm relaxing after dinner! Thanks...

RY4Junkee

Moved On
Nov 23, 2010
Wyoming
Hi!

NJoy was my 1st e-cig too and I LOVED the regular strength menthol carts. Now I'm into using my new pink eGo and I am absolutely crazy about it! I was just telling my partner that I want to find a good, strong, and cooling menthol or mint e-juice so if you find anything that even comes close to the NJoy menthol carts, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Kat

RY4Junkee

Moved On
Nov 23, 2010
Wyoming
Hi!

NJoy was my 1st e-cig too and I LOVED the regular strength menthol carts. Now I'm into using my new pink eGo and I am absolutely crazy about it! I was just telling my partner that I want to find a good, strong, and cooling menthol or mint e-juice so if you find anything that even comes close to the NJoy menthol carts, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Kat

des09

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Utah
Try DIY.... I bought a 50g bottle of menthol crystals from ecig-express for < 10 bucks. I fill a 5ml dropper bottle with my favorite whiskey, and drop a few crystals in there, then swirl and shake till they dissolve... I can then add menthol (plus a hint of whiskey :) ) to any juice, or to unflavored eliquid. I can also "boost up" the menthol flavor of a cart if it is getting boring.

One work of advice... those crystals will seriously hurt the lungs or eyes, so practice safe mixing.

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Hi!

Thanks!!

Kat

I'm glad I'm not the only one Kat...thanks! Let's hope someone can help us out! I still use my Njoy menthol first thing in the morning with my coffee...soooooooo good!!!!!! :)

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Try DIY.... I bought a 50g bottle of menthol crystals from ecig-express for < 10 bucks. I fill a 5ml dropper bottle with my favorite whiskey, and drop a few crystals in there, then swirl and shake till they dissolve... I can then add menthol (plus a hint of whiskey :) ) to any juice, or to unflavored eliquid. I can also "boost up" the menthol flavor of a cart if it is getting boring.

One work of advice... those crystals will seriously hurt the lungs or eyes, so practice safe mixing.

Nice to be forewarned des09, but I think I'll pass on DIY for the time being! lol But it does sound interesting, and I'll be saving this for future reference! Thanks ....

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Hi!

Thanks!!

Kat

Kat...I'm 99.9% sure I found it!!! When I ordered my new eGo back in December, I also ordered some prefilled cartomizers (menthol 12mg medium) from cignot! Guess what?...the flavor is identical to the NJoy menthol carts we first started with!

I e-mailed Vicki at cignot right away to find out which juice it is, and here's her reply: "That liquid is the Joye liquid as those are filled by the manufacturer. I have it in 6mg, 18mg and 24mg... I guess I've never really had a call to get it in 12mg although I could... if you find that 12 is key for you, you could get the 6 and 18 and just put them together for 12..."

So I'll be ordering some in the next day or so!!! Happy New Year!!!! :toast:

mmoss2

Jan 1, 2011
Chicago, Il
I started with the Njoy NPro and I thought all menthols would be the same. I've purchased 3 different varieties ... 2 are terrible ... and 1 is outstanding .... Dekang Menthol 18 Mg. A lot of people are bashing the Dekang juices because they are from China, but I can guarantee you will like the menthol if you liked the Njoy. Very strong menthol, no sweet or caramel aftertaste. I'm still trying others, but the Dekang is my all day vape.

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
I always recommend Halo's menthols for anyone looking to find a good menthol juice. As a former heavy-duty menthol smoker I was lucky to find Halo when I started vaping. It quickly became the replacement for my "brand". It's not a "clear your sinuses" menthol though - it's mellow and very pure. Perfect for my all-day vape.

I also found that adding a few drops of one of the Halo menthols to other juices that I wasn't too crazy about (thicker sweeter flavors) made them much better, and vape-able to me.

Artic Ice was one that was highly recommended to me but I never got around to trying it. I'm curious to know how you like it.

It's a process and taste surely is subjective. I love trying new things, and we certainly have a lot to choose from! Good Luck!

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
If there is a tobacco flavor that you really like, you can get a bottle of menthol drops and just add a few drops. This way you are in control of the amount of menthol taste, anywhere from "clear your sinuses" to "hint of cool" and it will taste like menthol and not spearmint like some of the ready-made menthol tobacco flavors. And you don't have to deal with dissolving menthol crystals or anything.

I'm a menthol lover myself, but not a tobacco flavor person, and I love to add it to peach and to watermelon. Mmm, especially watermelon.

Last edited:

Prodigal441

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
NH
I don't mind filling my own at all. I'm waiting on an order of fsusa's menthol artic ice...and a whole lot of other juices. I'm looking forward to trying it. And I like Vapor Bomb's Fire & Ice too. Good stuff!

I am a menthol lover. I too have searched for the right menthol flavor. I have expanded my skills and now I mix my own. I cut 54mg nic liquid with VG to get it to 18mg and then I add crushed menthol crystals 0.02g per ml. Some times I add a tobacco flavor to it for a little flavor but I can't really find a good tobacco that tastes good. Anyway, If you would like to try adding menthol crystals to anything you have PM me and I will send you a sample to try. I ordered a pound last month so I can spare some to those who are not sure if it is the way to go for them.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Menthol Ice is the strongest hit of menthol. My suggestion would be to at least buy smaller bottles of the other two menthols. All three are fantastic. I alternate between Coolmist & Truepure for my main ones, but Menthol Ice is especially good in cold weather. I keep at least three bottles of each in case their is a run on it!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread