MENTHOL+TOBACCO? Looking for: Similar to Marlboro Ice Blast, Crisp Mint, Camel Crush..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just quit smoking this week and I'm about to get started with vaping.

A little backstory: I've only smoked for about a year, and rather lightly. 1-3 cigarettes a day was my usual amount, sometimes more if I was with a group of smokers. I usually only smoked with other people to fit in, although I would smoke alone when I: was depressed, was hungry, was bored, or if I had a headache (it would always make it go away). For the obvious health reasons, I decided to stop completely and a few days ago, I broke all my cigarettes at the filter and threw them out. This was the only hard part about quitting (because several packs were gifts from friends who bought them abroad). I haven't had much physical urge to smoke at all. Yet, I still do remember how I used to enjoy it.

So, I've ordered a Kanger eSmart which should arrive in under a week. However, I need juice for it and I'm looking for something similar to what I used to smoke. My favorite cigarettes were menthols, in order: Marlboro Ice Blast (from hong kong), Marlboro Crisp Mint, Camel Crush. The Ice Blasts were incredible to me, with an intense menthol cooling you just can't find in any domestic USA cigs. I would really enjoy an e liquid that tasted similar to it: Strong menthol taste, with a hint of tobacco flavor. I don't know if the tobacco-flavored ones actually contain tobacco, but I'd prefer it if it did not. I don't know what nicotine content to go for, so probably whatever is "medium."

I've browsed around and found people to recommend two by Vapor Chef (Menthol Tobacco #13 and #42) and Backwoods Brew Menthol Tobacco.

Are there any others that I should buy instead, or should I choose one of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread