Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Yes. I like them both. The Artic has just a little more tobacco flavor to it then the Ultra IMO. If you are looking for a true menthol cig flavor, try the Menthol Purecig. That stuff is amazing.

Edit- oops! I had it backwards from what I meant. The Ultra has more tobacco then the Arctic.

Last edited:

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I've tried both and think I like the Artic a little better. I've also ordered PureCig with Menthol and it was great. The 30 ml bottle didn't make two weeks.

I'm wondering now if I want to try to add some Menthol to some of my 100 or so mls I still have of regular PureCig or order a 120ml bottle with Menthol. I don't have much faith in my being able to replicate David's mixture.

NukeDOC

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
san diego
www.facebook.com
a question for those who have tried both... which do you feel has MORE menthol? i have only ordered the menthol ultra because its the one that got all the good reviews, while arctic has no reviews. the ultra is okay, but im looking for something to blow me away and clear my sinuses type menthol. hehe any help? obtw, i dont care much for the tobacco flavoring either. its okay if its there, as long as the menthol is STRONG.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I don't know... you may have to talk to David about it. I too want an open my sinuses Menthol. It would have come in handy last week while I had a cold.:vapor:

I haven't found one yet. I remember trying some of the others out there I saw being raved about on the forums here. I was truly disappointed. At least one supplier's menthol that everyone was raving about tasted like it was from Dekang.:facepalm:

We menthol vapers don't get enough love.:( Next time I order some, I'm going to email David and ask him to really pump up the menthol; double flavor, squared.:2cool:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
a question for those who have tried both... which do you feel has MORE menthol? i have only ordered the menthol ultra because its the one that got all the good reviews, while arctic has no reviews. the ultra is okay, but im looking for something to blow me away and clear my sinuses type menthol. hehe any help? obtw, i dont care much for the tobacco flavoring either. its okay if its there, as long as the menthol is STRONG.

Definitely try the Artic. Get extra flavor or x 2. It will clear your sinuses for sure.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
I've tried both and think I like the Artic a little better. I've also ordered PureCig with Menthol and it was great. The 30 ml bottle didn't make two weeks.

I need a little help with that; I don't see a listing for menthol PureCig in the site. Is it a special order? How do I go about that?

rotaryrocket

Verified Member

I have tried both. I had the Menthol Ultra first, and really liked it. Hard to explain; has more of a "tobacco" flavor, I guess it's a balanced flavor between a tobacco and menthol flavor. Then when the sale was going on the first week of December I got the Arctic, and have to say I prefer it over the Ultra. Very crisp, icy and refreshing with a lot of vapor. It's a great all day vape. Doesn't have a traditional menthol mint flavor, just that ice cold sensation with a great throat hit in 24mg.

LiFeJunKie

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Arkansas, United States
i tried the menthol arctic after smoking on the menthol ultra and the arctic is flavorless. the ultra has a smooth light menthol taste but the arctic was missing the mentol taste and is barley there for me.

Thats odd since most ppl are saying that the artic has more menthol flavor and more of a "cool" sensation.

Jiggity-J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Long Beach, Ca
I also tried Ultra first and it does have more of a tobacco taste. It wasn't that great and tastes a little more artificial than the other menthol/tobacco flavors i've tried. I just got Artic today and I love it a lot. At the end of my analog cig era, I was smoking Camel Menthol Silvers, and they were double the menthol with the crush ball. I love the fresh menthol taste and the Artic's deliver that more so than the Ultra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread