Status
Not open for further replies.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
As for my New Year's resolutions...well, normally I don't make any but this year I want to learn how to milk cows if it will make me look like the girl in T's pic above. LOL

me too!! I'd try about anything to look like that!! But I don't think there's enough plastic surgery in the world that would get me there ;-(

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
OMG, my mother-in-law is going to be heart-broken. I'll break the news to her as gently as I can. First Ab, now you. Oh, this is terrible.

It's okay. I'm not her type. I'm not Ab! Besides, it seems they are meant to be.

Plus, I am saving myself for tgcrna and Free. There is just something about a woman who loves animals and vapes "the good stuff". ;-)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Free, I'll bet that you and tgcrna are a lot prettier than my mother-in-law.

In fact, I'm certain of it.

I'd have to agree with T on this one. Since that is rare enough in itself, I think we need to declare a national holiday. David can have another holiday sale too. We can call it, T & LD Agree Day!

Motorpsychle

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Eatonville, WA
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all !!!!!

I didn't ask for anything this year since I bought myself the ProVari. We're just getting each other small gifts and having a nice prime rib Christmas dinner.

LD - glad to see another gamer in the FSUSA family. I'm on my PS3 right now, but do most of my gaming on the 360. Shoot me a friend invite sometime if you want. Gamertag is the same name I use here.

Last edited:

Nixsdaddy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Bessemer City, NC
That is a great present for yourself. What are you studying? Where do you go to college? I also am from NC, but don't know where Bessemer City is located.

I am currently going into my 4th semester at Gaston College in Dallas NC. When it's all over, I'll have a degree in Computer Information Technology. I figured I have been a computer technician for 20+ years... why not get a degree in it? Especially since no employer hires for a good job based on experience alone anymore. Have to have that piece of paper saying that I can do it. So far I have a 4.0 GPA. (still waiting on one grade to post for the semester I just got done with)

Bessemer City is about 4 miles (or so) north of Gastonia. I-85 to exit 14. :)

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I am currently going into my 4th semester at Gaston College in Dallas NC. When it's all over, I'll have a degree in Computer Information Technology. I figured I have been a computer technician for 20+ years... why not get a degree in it? Especially since no employer hires for a good job based on experience alone anymore. Have to have that piece of paper saying that I can do it. So far I have a 4.0 GPA. (still waiting on one grade to post for the semester I just got done with)

Well Nixdaddy, I guess you're more than just another pretty face. I have a lot of respect for a person willing to make sacrifices like I know your doing to improve things for his family, and with an admirable grade average too. Pretty danged nice, if you ask me.

Nixsdaddy

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Bessemer City, NC
Well Nixdaddy, I guess you're more than just another pretty face. I have a lot of respect for a person willing to make sacrifices like I know your doing to improve things for his family, and with an admirable grade average too. Pretty danged nice, if you ask me.

When it comes to both my schooling and my family, I try to excel at both. During the day I take care of my daughter, clean house, cook, computer jobs (when they come in), run my son everywhere he needs to go (school, doctors appts, etc), and then go to school at night. My wife works during the day, so I try to make sure things are done by the time she gets home so all she has to do is fix herself a drink and be able to relax a bit.

To be honest, any sacrifice I do is well worth it in the end. I think that any husband/father would do the same. (or at least they better.. lol)

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
My wish of course is for more juice, and at some point and time to be able to buy the 900 mAh eGo batts.

New years resolution, well as always and in many years past was to quit smoking, Um already did that with two weeks now totally vaping. So lets see... Loose weight? I know that won't happen because I like cooking and eating food to much. lol

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Thanks LD and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow FUSUSA JUNKIES!

I am truly blessed to have found such a great group of people here and it DOES feel like family!

I quit smoking altogether 2 weeks ago and I couldn't have done it without all of your support and PURECIG! May God bless all of you now and in the New Year to come!

We don't need anything for Christmas, as we are lucky enough to get what we want throughout the year. Hubby is going to give me a trip to Gatlinburg in January or February when we can get some time off. We love to get a cozy cabin and relax for a long weekend and we can take the hound dog with us!

As far as a New Year's resolution I don't have one yet but thinking about it.

Love you all and take care!
samsmom

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all !!!!!

I didn't ask for anything this year since I bought myself the ProVari. We're just getting each other small gifts and having a nice prime rib Christmas dinner.

LD - glad to see another gamer in the FSUSA family. I'm on my PS3 right now, but do most of my gaming on the 360. Shoot me a friend invite sometime if you want. Gamertag is the same name I use here.

I am either davonz or LordDavon on the PS3. I think I have it listed as davonz though. I love my PS3 but, Abi wants a Xbox 360 because her brother has one.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina

Hi fellow Gaston College alumni! I received my 2nd nursing degree from there in 1993! Congrats on the 4.00 GPA! That's awesome! It is truly hard to raise a family and go to college - been there, done that, but an education is something that NO ONE can ever take away from you!!
It will be all worth it once it is over. You sound like you have everything under control - of course we do that in NC! LOL! :)

Welcome tgcrna! I am only a few exits past Nixsdaddy in the mini town of Grover!! :)

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
When it comes to both my schooling and my family, I try to excel at both. During the day I take care of my daughter, clean house, cook, computer jobs (when they come in), run my son everywhere he needs to go (school, doctors appts, etc), and then go to school at night. My wife works during the day, so I try to make sure things are done by the time she gets home so all she has to do is fix herself a drink and be able to relax a bit.

To be honest, any sacrifice I do is well worth it in the end. I think that any husband/father would do the same. (or at least they better.. lol)

I'm sure your wife realizes how wonderful you are?? You sound like a fantastic hubby & father! Good luck w/ the college. I, too, know what it is to go to school w/ a family. It is not easy, but it sounds like you are doing a stellar job with that GPA. Enjoy your Christmas break.
If you and Samsmom want to visit a "big city" just come visit me in Greensboro ;-)

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
If you and Samsmom want to visit a "big city" just come visit me in Greensboro ;-)[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the invite but I'll stick to my little country town. I commuted to work in Charlotte for 18 months so I am not a big fan of big cities! LOL
I am very fortunate to get to work from home now and love it!

Merry Christmas!

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
It's okay. I'm not her type. I'm not Ab! Besides, it seems they are meant to be.

Plus, I am saving myself for tgcrna and Free. There is just something about a woman who loves animals and vapes "the good stuff". ;-)

LD, You better hope my husband doesn't see this! He would pack me and all of my animals up and bring us to your doorstep! Then you'd be stuck with us - 4 cats, two dogs and a fortysomething woman. But I would bring my fsusa juice;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread