Mesh burn but cotton not

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsvendramini

Apr 19, 2021
Mesh is burning but cotton not, see the picture, it has less than 50 puffs.

66f5LUz.jpg

eCXdlQj.jpg

Cotton is very packed I'm puffing 0.18 ohm on 55W

Mesh is lasting 4/5 days only.

Atomizer: Wotofo profile M

Reactions: Superuser187

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The problem is the "gunk", the mesh burned. Because I'm vapping a burnt flavor.
How can I avoid this? Juice with less sugar, or maybe try vape at 65W/70W instead 55W at 0.18ohms ?
Thanks for the tips guys

If you are getting a Burnt Taste, Increasing you Wattage is probably Not Going To Work. If anything, you would want to try Lowering your Wattage.

Using a Less Flavored/Sweetened e-Liquid Always helps with Gunking.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
The pic looks ok and the cotton looks well saturated but I think the tails that go into the juice holes looks like they are compressed in some areas...I don't mean that they are packed into the holes for the juice but the cotton itself is compressed in some areas of it and maybe doesn't supply juice to the mesh evenly and properly underneath it...anyways looks ok but if u get burned taste maybe there is problem.

Maybe try the next time..... Put the cotton and make sure as always to be tight under the mesh but after that make sure u make the cotton tails veeery fluffy I mean decompress them first before u cut them to put them into the juice holes as u do now....how much u put into the holes and how tight u packet it I think u know already cause it looks good...
I hope u understand what I wanted to say cause my English are not good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread