Mesh RDA - what are you doing with yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
all, had my mesh for a couple of days and have reached the point where i'm rather please with its setup.
i'm really only interested in using it in TC mode at the moment so i went with the SS mesh to start with. initially i used a rayon wick...
and after plenty of soaking it vaped very well. before trying a coil setup i wanted to try the SS mesh with some cotton. here we have it stuffed with kendo gold pre-liquid
quite pleased with the amount i got in there. some fluffing and a bit of tail tucking and we were off.
i think i actually prefer the cotton to the rayon in this. TC mode. 40W and 460F. will give a coil setup a go soon. very happy with it so far. restored some faith in VV for me.
how are you running yours? mesh? single? double? W & temp?

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
how are you running yours? mesh? single? double? W & temp?

I have 3 VV Mesh RDA's (SS, Black & Gold versions). They have been on line in my daily/nightly rotations since August. I have no interest in running anything other than mesh in them, so presently all 3 have SS316L mesh with CBV2 wicking (have also tried the Ni80 mesh). Getting stellar flavor and performance with the CBV2, but eventually I'll get around to putting RxW in all of the mesh builds.

Right now all three are on TC mods (an Athena Pride 75W 26650, and on black carbon and gold carbon dual series batt Sig 213's). I run them in power mode (not interested in TC). What wattage each one is vaped at depends on which of my DIY's is in them, but generally between 60W-80W. I also squonk them on mech Reo P67's and mech dual parallel batt DT-DS's. With the different builds currently in them the mechs hit at around 100W-140W.

Some first pictures taken when I got them.
SS & Black MRDA's on Reo P67's...
p67mh6s.jpg

Gold MRDA on Gold Carbon Sig 213...
SigGold6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread