Metal vs plastic drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Diamond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
North Texas
I prefer pyrex and tru-stone for appearance, feel, and their ability to stay cool from the heat that the juice attachment may make.

View attachment 251953 View attachment 251955 View attachment 251954 View attachment 251956

These are really cool. Where did you get them?

ooooohhhh Jade sounds wonderful

Jade does sound nice...

You can get Jade drip tips from fasttech for $3.50, I think. Obviously not the best quality Jade, but they look ok.

JD

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
These are really cool. Where did you get them?
I'm sort of a small time collector of drip tips when I can afford the luxury. I consider a drip tip to not only be functional & pratical, but also a personal statement which you can use to top off your setup to look unique to you as an individual vapor.
sagewood_dt (1542).jpg
Pic1 is a pyrex tip from Sagewood Glass. Pyrex tips are hand blown and one of a kind, no two are exactly alike. You can see this tip on my Vmod bottom feeder box mod.

Pics2 & 3 are tru-stone from Bull Box Mods. Tru-stone tips are hand-turned on a lathe and highly polished. Also one of a kind.

Pic4 are pyrex tips from Hot Vapes.

Below are more tru-stone tips I have, these are from Drip Tip Designz. If you are on Facebook, many of their finer tips are in this photo gallery.

driptipdesignz.jpg driptip.jpg

The below stainless steel tip is called the Freudian Drip Tip from Pink Spot.

Last edited:

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
I like the plastic also . Mainly because of the lighter weight. Specialy when driving, The heavy ones bang my teeth. My favorite are the soft flat tips. They are kinda hard to find. That is the one thing I miss about real cigs. Being able to bite down on the filter. its an oral thing I guess.

Last edited:

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
The asthetics are as important to me as good gear, its all about the complete experience.
Whislt I have contemplated a soft rubber because I would like to chew. I like the chrome
metal because the look good. Also from what I read makes sense that metal
won't hold on to the flavor like plastic.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread