Mind over Atomizer ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjb313

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Well I know that the discussion of the 306 LR is not new, nor the debate over which Is the best.. So I will bring it up again.. with a recent discovery.. Is the Cisco lr 306 better then the Joye 306 LR ??

Heres what I have gathered.. I certainly believe that cisco has a great product and I think there pretty close to the spec that they should be.. With that being said, the Joye can be equal in all sense of the word, but I have some key differences, that are consistent..
-The joye 306 for sure has a quicker "trigger pull" (less lag) by a small but noticable margin.. they also allow for a better fit with drip tips and have less leakage..
-The Cisco has a much better build especialy the main coil.. the coil has many more wraps and also has much more ni-chromium (sp?).. it holds an easy 4 drops of fluid were as the joye will average 2-3 tops..
-Both companies atty's last around 6 weeks and thats pretty solid except for your particular "special" ones that may last weeks more but that has equally varied between both companies 306's

Well Other then that cocncete factual evidence, the other thing that plays the largest factor is "what you think of that particular unit" !! It can't be doubted that each one of these units vary quite a bit (maybe a bit less with Cisco but not by much).. I have had Joyes that has been complete "fuds" and just are a waste of battery and time.. I have had an equal share of Cisco's that have been low vapor battery sucker's that just drive me crazy..
Last but least the main point is that I have had a particular Joye that I tested to be at 1.46 ohms and that Joye lasted about 2 months and each vape was incredible and created vapor clouds..
I had a Cisco recently that tested at 1.49 ohms (pretty spot on to say the least) this atty was like the terminator of all atties I ran it dry.. I droped it (several times), and I severely beat it up !! it produced so much vapor I would get head spins and it was equally as strong until the last vape which still took a whole 9 weeks to kill and if there was an atty that deserved to be gold plated and sent to the e-cig hall of Fame it was this one LoL !!
I was most most dissapointed on the next cisco I used after the performance of that paticular atty.. I chose to go with a Joye instead, and yet I was still not satisfied.. I decided it all came down to production run and all in all I believe cisco and Joye makes some great 306's but just because you may get one particular atty that is outstanding.. don't expect the next one to be the same, and so I believe it is.. and always will be, a variable that comes down to production run or maybe an individule one off that is just perfect in every way..
The best advice is not to anticipate anything !! and whatever one you chose.. remember that your mind can set expectations that may be too high for any one particular atty or company to continously produce everytime.. I hope that helps, and Vape on !!!

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I have an atty like that right now. I hate to jinx it by talking about it... but this thing is crazy. I started using it around the beginning of February. It has been through about anything an atty can go through (including the washing machine). It's had juices that kill attys. It has been dropped and stepped on. It looks identical to some HV attys I bought a while back, so I've accidentally vaped it at 5.0 and 6.0 volts more than a few times. I don't know how many dry-burns it has survived from cleaning. -- And it seems like the vapor gets better every day. After this one dies, I do sort of have high hopes for the other three I bought with it, but you're right about keeping expectations in check. After having this sort of luck with the first one, the other three will probably crap out all in one day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread