Mini box mod recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

selkuth

Apr 21, 2015
I currently have a sigelei 150 for use at home with my drippers, and a smok xpro 65 for my tanks when I'm out and about. I'm looking to replace the smok mod as basically it's a piece of crap (constant power reduce on anything over 25 watts, and yes I have tried the various 'fixes' online).

I want something.... that's basically the same as the smok, but works! Similiar size (1x18650), similar wattage range (50 watts is ok). Temp control I'm not bothered about either way. I'll be using it with a KF V4 on low watts and a Cthulu V2 with the dual coil set up at higher wattage.

I see the cloupor mini TC is out soon, but i've heard their quality control isn't the best and I don't want to end up with another problem device like my current smok. Like wise I've also seen the koopor mini, but was put off when i saw it was a smok in disguise.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
My choices: Kbox mini and the Joyetech VTC mini. Both accept 22mm diameter tanks. VTC mini is TC. Both quality builds - have had the kbox mini since it's come out and the vtc mini for about a month. No issues on either although the kbox mini doesn't have a spring loaded center pin (but it's 'springy' and well sealed) but the only topper that hasn't connected is the eGo One tank - a madvapes circuit spacer worked. No problem with any other tank - ST mini, nano, KF4, GS Airs, Delta II, Lemos, and more.

Reactions: Vapntime

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
My choices:

IPV d2
Sigelei 75W

Both are very small and pocket friendly, go to 75W, are fairly inexpensive if you shop around and have tc as well.

Some other choices, but under 50W:

Coolfire IV
Sigelei Mini

I do have 3 istick 50W and they've been with me since February trouble free, but there have been a lot of problems reported by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread