Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Mini eGo Battery (400mAh,3.7v) - $10.99

The mini eGo battery becomes popular because of its mini size (60mm), big capacity(400mAh) and stable voltage 3.7v. Each battery comes with lanyard, which makes it easier portable.

The battery button has a 5-click On/Off lock.

The battery has short circuit protection and over discharge protection.

Mini%20eGo%20Battery%20.jpg

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Could you please confirm that these are regulated at 3.7 or unregulated starting at 4.1 and cutting out at 3.7. I am placing a order this weekend and would like to add these to my order. I need to know that I have the right cartomizers for these batteries. Thanks very much.

Thank you for your asking.
They are regulated at 3.7v. :)

ninjuh

ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2012
Northwest Idaho
I got the stainless one a couple weeks ago. Was going to keep it in a box stored a way in case I was ever in a pinch & needed a battery. Couple days ago I decided to use it until it died just to see how long the batt would last. I was suprised! It lasted a good day of solid vaping. Used it with a 2.0ohm lr boge carto & I didn't notice any decrease in heat/voltage.. Not bad for a baby batt!

money4me247

Sep 12, 2012
Texas
View attachment 134192

I got my mini-Egos from Dragonfly for $11.95. Here is a size comparison picture! :) I've used it with a 1.8ohm LR clearomizer, works great! They are regulated at 3.7V according to the Sales Associate, but I don't have a tester kit. Performance is very stable, so I believe em
Mini eGo Battery (400mAh,3.7v) (MINIEGOBATT)

Far left: Apollo Ego-VV with 3.5mL Dual Coil Cartomizer (it actually arrived broken, so I never got to try it)
next: silver 400mAh 3.7V regulated mini-eGo battery with Vision (Stardust) eGo Clearomizer V3 [Rebuildable]
next: black 400mAh 3.7V regulated mini-eGo battery with Mini Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer (2.5mL tube & long wick)
next: Apollo Elips (2 piece cartomizer system)
Far right: a regular lighter for size comparison purposes

Last edited:

money4me247

Sep 12, 2012
Texas
Money4me247, just thought I'd mention, incase you didn't notice.... This it Health Cabin's own forum! So providing links to a competitor vendor's website - for the SAME product, is not really a nice thing to do. Just saying....

lol, no i didn't notice that it was a thread under a specific manufacturer. i wasn't trying to be not nice or even promote the competitor. i just wanted to show off my new mini-ego kit lol so people can see what big it is. anyways, I think it is nicer for noobies/users/consumers to be able to see other options for purchasing. Healthcabin seems to have a cheaper price and better warranty (but ships from china), so I think it helps them for people to see what other companies are offering. I just went with dragonfly because I live near their physical store, and when I went, the sales people were super nice giving me a 10% discount. Unless you work for healthcabin, I personally think that it is good for people to post different options & more info on the specific model that is being discussed in the thread, right?

For example, I don't know if people know but there are also 350 mAh & 450 mAh version of the mini-eGo being offered by some retailers and you can also get the 350mAh mini-eGo as a kit from gotvapes. I don't know if it really makes that big of a difference with battery life but from my personal experience so far I have found that using two 400mAh batteries last me 2 days, so one 400mAh battery can last me one whole day. I was a half a pack smoker before for reference.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
lol, no i didn't notice that it was a thread under a specific manufacturer. i wasn't trying to be not nice or even promote the competitor. i just wanted to show off my new mini-ego kit lol so people can see what big it is.
Hey, no problem. I though perhaps you hadn't noticed. But this is a huge forum, so it's better to show your stuff in the general section, not in a vendor's private forum. Here is a good place to discuss the eGo mini.

Last edited:

plastik

Verified Member
May 29, 2012
Ottawa
I've had 2 of these little 400mAh eGo Mini's for a couple of weeks now, and I love them. Nice little backup for when my Twist gives up the ghost. They're unregulated, so on a full charge they seem to pump out more juice than a regular 650mAh eGo w/ PWM on. They last a lot longer then I initially expected. Good for an 8hr work day for me. I know this from experience, because I forgot to charge my Twist before I went to work on Tuesday, died on my way in and I had to use a mini all day. Worked like a champ.

I've used mine with Kanger T2s, Vision CCs (Stardusts), a Vivi Nova and right now I'm rockin' LR Boge 510 cartos in a Phiniac tank, and they work great.

money4me247

Sep 12, 2012
Texas
size comparison.jpg

NOTE: If Health Cabin has a problem with my previous post, I apologize and I have reposted the content without links or references to other vendors as I am no longer able to edit my original post. This is a duplicate post so Health Cabin may delete my original post if they so desire.

I got my mini-Egos from a different vendor because I wanted to see the product in person. Here is a size comparison picture of the mini-eGos with other small portable PV setups! :)

Far left: Standard Cigarette Clone E-Ecig [brand blacked out]
next: silver 400mAh 3.7V regulated mini-eGo battery with Vision (Stardust) eGo Clearomizer V3 [Rebuildable]
next: black 400mAh 3.7V regulated mini-eGo battery with Mini Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer (2.5mL tube & long wick)
next: Elips (2 piece cartomizer system) [brand blacked out]
Far right: a regular lighter for size comparison purposes

I've used the mini-eGos with a 1.8ohm LR clearomizer & it works great! They are regulated at 3.7V according to the Sales Associate, but I don't have a tester kit. Performance is very stable, so I believe em. I get a days worth of battery life out of them with my personal usage. I was a half-a-pack a day smoker, but vape a lot more heavily. If you are interested in finding out more about my experience with the mini-eGo, please PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread