Mini Protank 3 Spitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightlord

Sep 15, 2014
Missouri
Hey all,
I'm fairly new to vaping. I have several tanks though, a couple of EVOD's and a MPT3. I'm not comfortable with rebuilding yet, so everything is stock. The other day I got finished with my first batch of DIY juice, it's a by the book 70-30 VG/PG - and after loading it up in a clean, dry, protank with a fresh head, I noticed that it is EXTREMELY spitty. It doesn't taste like a burnt head or anything - it just spits fairly regularly. I emptied it, cleaned it, let it dry, dabbed it with a cotton swab to be safe, and put some fresh fuzion juice in - as well as an unused head. Still spits like crazy. I've been using this for a couple of weeks without any problem whatsoever.

Some troubleshooting tips I've taken so far:

taking a drag without power doesn't cause any gurgle, or pops, or spitting.
there isn't any leakage between the head and battery like my evod's were notorious for (still haven't remedied that)
the seal seems solid between the head and the base.
nothing is bent, broken, or otherwise. all o-rings are accounted for and in good shape i believe.

if anyone has any experience with this issue, shout them out. I've been extremely pleased with this tank and would hate to see it go.

EDIT: Also - I'm running on an iTaste VV at 3.5v settings, for the 1.5ohm head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread