Mini Review - Potion Vape Organitine Dolce Bellini

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgardner

Feb 1, 2014
United States
Yesterday I received a 5 bottle sampler from Potion vape. I thought I would post a review of each one as I try them here.

First of all, I ordered everything in 100% VG, because of my PG allergy. All samples are also 12mg/ml nicotine.

Dolce Bellini is advertised as "An amazing mix of champagne and peaches rounded perfectly."

Presentation: The sample bottle is personalized with your name, which is a nice touch if you like to pretend that you have someone out there preparing special exotic artisan blends for you. There is no dripper in the bottle, so you have to decant it into something that does have one. The web site says, "5 pack flavor sample - 5ml each" - this is not true. No way there is more than 1.5 ml in each tiny little bottle. The entire contents went into an iClear 16.

Consistency: The 100% VG (or perhaps just PG-free) liquid did not have a very thick consistency. It poured easily into my tank. They claim to add water, and in this case PGA, but in an email from someone representing Potion vape, he made the claim that there is never any water in his VG juices. Anyway, it wicked easily.

Flavor: In a word: balanced. Nothing really jumps out at you. It's very light-tasting, with a floral note that I can't quite identify, and don't know that I like (I hate anything that tastes like rose water, for some reason). The peach stays in the background, and you can almost taste the bubbles in the champagne.

Hit: Rather light, but present enough for me. I am not looking to have my throat hit.

Overall: I like the flavor, but I would have it a little richer. That's more personal than a criticism; it's meant to be light on the pallete. I can't see making this an ADV, but it certainly is nice for a light vape. Whatever is giving that floral taste is a deal killer for me. I wouldn't order a larger quantity of it.

Still, I'll give it four stars for being solid, and true to style.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread