image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 26

Imprint

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Icy Tower, USA
The mini tanks are really wonderful.

Wonderful wonderful.

I use them constantly, particularly when I'm on the go, driving (especially!), at work, wherever, they're just perfect on my automatic G6 batteries. They work and they look cool as hell. They're also super easy to use, super easy to clean, and great for free, non-commitment taste testing. Mine are all going strong after 3 months of vaping. Sometimes I like them better than the Triton, but flavors really are best in the Triton.

Anyway. It feels like I have a zillion of them but I'll probably order some more. Apparently, Halo isn't going to bless us with a new flavor just yet and I ---NEED---- more Twisted Java and Tribeca. One of those will be my 30mL freebie :D

Imprint

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Icy Tower, USA
No more free juice:( But I'm swimming in Kringles Curse, and truth be told I don't like it much:blink: I guess I need another sample pack though - have yet to try their Tobacco sampler, and there are a couple I think I need!

Happily, Kringles, like Belgian, is pretty great as a mixer with some of the tobaccos from the sampler

(as an aside, I like Kringles, all by itself, better in the mini tank than in the Triton)

Jaimmin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Mumbai, India
The mini tanks are really wonderful.

Wonderful wonderful.

I use them constantly, particularly when I'm on the go, driving (especially!), at work, wherever, they're just perfect on my automatic G6 batteries. They work and they look cool as hell. They're also super easy to use, super easy to clean, and great for free, non-commitment taste testing. Mine are all going strong after 3 months of vaping. Sometimes I like them better than the Triton, but flavors really are best in the Triton.

Anyway. It feels like I have a zillion of them but I'll probably order some more. Apparently, Halo isn't going to bless us with a new flavor just yet and I ---NEED---- more Twisted Java and Tribeca. One of those will be my 30mL freebie :D

Hi, i've ordered some mini tanks in the mail and wanted to ask if you ever had any problem with them regarding leakage. Can you carry them around without having to worry about leakage? Also, how do you clean them? Any reference link would be helpful. Thanks.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I was never into the mini tanks that much, and since I hardly use my G6 (Let my neighbor use them) they just kinda sit in the 'vape station'. Now I want to get some. Hmmmmm. A sale is funny like that!

...oh, and btw, my neighbor Anna, (3pad Winston Anna, lost her dad during holidays) is doing phenomenally! Unfortunately she picked up some crappy ejuice from some pitiful little smoke shopin town here, and got all itchy. Thankfully, I'vegot a bunch of stuff that I let her try, and told her to um, erm...'stick with Halo' of course...ahem :blush:

Aviationrich

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Amarillo
Glad to hear your neighbor is doing good Diva! Hope you had a good new years eve!

Jaimmin, I used the minis for awhile before I got the triton. I never had any problems with them at all. In fact, the minis got me it to vaping more! I was always careful when I was out and about with them but I did just drop it in my pocket. The tip stays in place good, but like anything, you could get a bad one.

Cleaning them is to easy, there's nothing more to it than taking the tip off and soak in hot water (that's how I did it). Hopefully this link will work http://youtu.be/WPIDGrfBPzw

sent from galaxy tab 3 using tapatalk

Imprint

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Icy Tower, USA
Hi, i've ordered some mini tanks in the mail and wanted to ask if you ever had any problem with them regarding leakage. Can you carry them around without having to worry about leakage? Also, how do you clean them? Any reference link would be helpful. Thanks.

Never a problem with them leaking.

I just clean them with hot water, rinsed under the sink. Then I give them a bubble bath (warm water + some denture cleaner tabs), rinse them again, blow any water out of the center post, and let them dry indolently on a paper towel bed. I've used them right out of a hot water rinse: blow water out of the center post, and a dry with a paper towel, which isn't a problem, but you have to vape out the water from the wicks (the first handful of hits are .. blech, then it picks up the juice and it's happy fun vaping times again.. but, it's kind of like that when the tank's bone dry too).

Here's another video for cleaning G6 tanks: Wash Your Halo Mini Tank & Your ....! - YouTube

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I've never had one leak but I haven't held one upside down either. It either lays on it's side or upright. And I don't know how to add a link to a thread from my I-pad but there is a great thread called "Tank Cleaning Day".

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
No more free juice:( But I'm swimming in Kringles Curse, and truth be told I don't like it much:blink: I guess I need another sample pack though - have yet to try their Tobacco sampler, and there are a couple I think I need!

No worries, only a few people like it and one in particular is a lunatic so we don't take what he says very seriously. ;)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
LOL Well, because of this group I actually sampled Prime and torque at my loca B&M today - and I like them, which surprised me:p

No surprise here....you've got good taste!!!! Prime is my secret weapon for mediocre flavors or those that I feel need a little something extra. It plays well with others

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
MINI TANK SALE
LAST CHANCE FOR MINI TANK SAVINGS
Just a quick reminder that our Mini Tank Sale will be ending soon. This is your last chance to take advantage of 20% off our full line of G6 mini-tanks. If you are still using G6 cartomizers, now is the time to give our mini-tanks a try. G6 mini-tanks are simple to fill and offer increased performance with a cleaner overall flavor. They are available in a variety of colors and work great with all Halo e-liquids. In addition, all orders over $75 will still receive Free Priority Shipping to the USA. If you've been thinking about giving the mini-tanks a try, now is the time to make the switch.

COUPON CODE: TRYTANKS
Code must be entered at checkout to receive discount.

1545610_10152887074159298_815363801_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread