Status
Not open for further replies.

Mare1077

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi! I am torn and I think I need a little direction. I really like the clean gorgeous colors (blue) of the vapestack, but they are not in stock (although I see a thread about that and more are on the way...) and then I found the Roughstack, and the rock tumbled looks nice and shiny and they are considerably less expensive and I like the idea of an easily replaceable switch...

What exactly is the difference between the two models? Are they the same size? Can the 6v extension sleeve work on the roughstack? If not, will you be carrying a sleeve for the Roughstack? Will the shininess match? Is there a concrete ETA for the Vapestack? Does anyone recommend one over the other?

Any specific info would be wonderful!

Thanks so much

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
The MVS uses a 16340 battery, typically 800mah. The RS a 18350 battery, typically 900mah or 12.5% more. From those battery specs, the MVS battery is 16mm in diameter and 34.0mm long, the RS 18mm in diameter and 35.0mm long. I'd guess the wall thickness is comparable. No idea on the 'head' depth, that is how much space there is between the top of the battery and the top of the PV but my guess is that they're comparable with the RS perhaps taking more since it has the board and switch setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread