Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekove

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2012
Miami
They are out there..

Tube for Vivi Nova 3.5ml Clearomizer [C038] - US$1.40 :

I prefer the metal ones myself.. no juice reaction and turns the tank almost indestructible. Also the it looks great. You wouldn't know it was a 15.00 tank.

Hey, is that website reliable? It is really cheap with a pack of 5 coil heads for $2 and a pack of 4 Vision clearos for $15, unless Im misunderstanding.

I dont see the metal tubes though? Or are you speaking of a different vendor?

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
They are out there..

Tube for Vivi Nova 3.5ml Clearomizer [C038] - US$1.40 :

I prefer the metal ones myself.. no juice reaction and turns the tank almost indestructible. Also the it looks great. You wouldn't know it was a 15.00 tank.

I think those are for the full size Vivi Nova, not the mini though. I haven't been able to find the metal colored tubes for mini anywhere yet either.

I just got mine in today....and I really don't want to jinx it, but i am LOVING this thing! So far the best vape I can recall after dealing the Stardusts, and the Pheonix CE3s, etc. The ease of dealing with it, on top of the performance (so far) are making this a favorite for me. I really hope it continues to perform this way...as I know I liked the Starudsts at first, but they declined in performance, and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread