Mislabeled carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elena23

Apr 2, 2010
Statham, GA
I ordered two boxes of the RY4 from the supersale, strength 8. The boxes were labeled RY4 and the labels on the carts said RY4. But the carts (I tasted two from each box) were clearly Irish Creme (which, unfortunately, I hate).

It seems really odd, so I was wondering if anyone else had experienced anything like this?

[I did email customer service -- I'm not looking for a fix here. I'm sure it's a manufacturing mistake and nothing to do with Vapor4Life. Everything I've gotten from them is awesome.]

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I ordered two boxes of the RY4 from the supersale, strength 8. The boxes were labeled RY4 and the labels on the carts said RY4. But the carts (I tasted two from each box) were clearly Irish Creme (which, unfortunately, I hate).

It seems really odd, so I was wondering if anyone else had experienced anything like this?

[I did email customer service -- I'm not looking for a fix here. I'm sure it's a manufacturing mistake and nothing to do with Vapor4Life. Everything I've gotten from them is awesome.]

JUST MAKE A NOTE WITH NEXT ORDER, AND WE TAKE CARE OF YOU

STEVE:2cool:

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA

I'm guessing it happens from time to time Elena. A while back, I received 2 boxes of 555 cartos that were unvapable to me. I threw them in a box to wash and refill at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread