Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Imeo and I were discussing the missing friends and family and I decided to just start a new thread. Please everyone sign in and give us an update on how you are doing. I don't want to call names because if I miss someone you might think you aren't missed. :( You are all missed. :) Show some true love and sign in please. :):):)

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
GG Friend....

I am back as its been a few weeks since being totally intuned back on the forums. I have been traveling to portugal and chile and have lost both grandparents in the past few weeks due to age and complications. Also a sick mother and a father who ive recently found out had prostate cancer. Not trying to have people feel bad here but letting you all know, if any heheh, are wondering :) where ive been. The GG had given me 6 months of analog free life i my success with the GG's are amazing. I collect all the GG's and use mainly the GGTS all day every day! My other GG's stay in a glass case smiling at me. Im not going to make a long story but im back for a while and just found out my wife is pregnant with our first.... :) Thanks IMEO and friends for keeping the GG going strong and best quality out there!

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
GG Friend....

I am back as its been a few weeks since being totally intuned back on the forums. I have been traveling to portugal and chile and have lost both grandparents in the past few weeks due to age and complications. Also a sick mother and a father who ive recently found out had prostate cancer. Not trying to have people feel bad here but letting you all know, if any heheh, are wondering :) where ive been. The GG had given me 6 months of analog free life i my success with the GG's are amazing. I collect all the GG's and use mainly the GGTS all day every day! My other GG's stay in a glass case smiling at me. Im not going to make a long story but im back for a while and just found out my wife is pregnant with our first.... :) Thanks IMEO and friends for keeping the GG going strong and best quality out there!

Life does get tough at times for sure. I am glad you had your GG there with you.

Congratulations on the new pregnancy. I am glad you will have you GG there to help you through that. :)

I wish I could keep GGT Storm #1 under glass but it is always stuck in my mouth. I always lokk forward to your posts here on the forum. Don't go away for long or we would miss you too much. :)

sadtranz

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Ashford Kent
Sadtranz is alive well and happy..:D:D
retired.jpg

Last edited:

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No, not really Stormy. However, 2 members of my forum have just bought GG Slims & they are very impressed with them & loving them. Been trying to get them to encourage them to come & say hello in here but no luck so far - even though I've told them what a lovely friendly bunch of people you all are.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I'm still alive and so is my GG .
These days I smoke a lot of different stuff and yeahh also a view stinky ones after I heard bad news about a friend of my who's very ill and wont get better anymore.

But here i am and still reading most of all your postings

It is so good to see you back girlfriend. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I have smoked a few in times past myself. I will say a prayer for you and your friend. :)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Still here and reading when I can. Love my two GGs (gave the slim to my soon to be ex-wife).
Work and travel is keeping me very busy. Hope my GGTS doesn't get taken away from me in Hong Kong next week 8-o

It is so good to see you again. Please take the time to visit us from time to time. I have missed you a lot. :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread