Missing/Stolen package. E-mail support non-responsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaBlaze

Nov 21, 2019
Let's start this journey:

I ordered on Oct. 23 and waited about 10 days for it to make its first "hop" on Nov 3 where it was sent to the wrong side of the country. It then ended up back around its place of origin to then be sent to the right side of the country which took 6 more days. Then, it took another day for it to get processed out for delivery where it's been at since (9 days to deliver?) and it hasn't shown up at my address yet... That package is either lost/stolen/both/all three.

So, I contacted support two days ago and got a canned response that my ticket was received but nobody followed up with me. I'm trying to get in touch with someone to fix this before I have to file a chargeback. It's almost been a full month and I have nothing to show for it and I'm out $130...

Anyway, my order number is V100647880 and this is what my shipment tracker looks like -
A9IKE36.png

NovaBlaze

Nov 21, 2019
It never gave me one. I only got a canned email response:

Thank you for contacting the Vaping.com support team - this is an automated acknowledgment of your email.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: USPS is no longer carrying vape products so Vaping.com is shipping with new carriers.

- The average delivery time from dispatch is 3-9 days, but this is not guaranteed and in some cases can take up to 14 days. This is the same for all online vape stores.

- In a few locations, our carrier is currently unable to offer tracking, so please do not be alarmed if you haven't received a tracking number - if you have received your shipping confirmation email, your order IS on it's way.

- If we cannot currently deliver to your location and you have an account, we will contact you as soon as deliveries resume. If you don’t have an account, sign-up here. Not only will we let you know when we can deliver to you, you’ll get 10% discount code for your next order!

Our regular support hours are 4:00am to 8:00pm EDT, Monday - Friday. Emails received over the weekend will be answered on Monday.

To help us help you as quickly as possible, please read the following:

- If you are having a problem with a product you have received, please reply to this email and attach a photo that clearly shows the issue.

- If you want to cancel your order, we will do our very best to stop it shipping for you, but we cannot guarantee this, especially if requested over the weekend. Orders cannot be canceled once a shipping label has been generated, but can be returned, subject to our Returns Policy

Thanks again,

Vaping.com Support Team

I also do not know how to DM here.

NovaBlaze

Nov 21, 2019
I figured why I couldn't find a way to DM: Didn't have enough posts; which is kind of crazy when lots of people come here as a first stop and they might need to DM a supplier some info they don't want to put in public. Anyway, this should be the 5th post that lets me DM my email address to you.

Edit: Still can't figure out how to DM. This is frustrating...

Last edited:

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I figured why I couldn't find a way to DM: Didn't have enough posts; which is kind of crazy when lots of people come here as a first stop and they might need to DM a supplier some info they don't want to put in public. Anyway, this should be the 5th post that lets me DM my email address to you.

Edit: Still can't figure out how to DM. This is frustrating...
    Really sorry about that, we actually put the 5 post limit in because otherwise people just sign up and spam everyone.

NovaBlaze

Nov 21, 2019
    Update: The carrier that had my package (OLX) lied and said it would be delivered on the 23rd. That never happened and the "Estimated Delivery" on the shipping tracker went from the 19th to the 9th. How the f*** that happened, I don't know.

I've been in a holding pattern ever since with customer support telling me they'll get back to me when they have a resolution. I don't friggin know how long that's gonna take and it's been over a month since I ordered. Xdelivery is the worst. I'll give it a week before I chargeback, man...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread