Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2011
NC
Hello All,
It is not very often that I am moved to write a review, let alone add a juice flavor to my sig, but Mister e-liquid's Lemon Ice is just that good! I have vaped gallons of this stuff recently and it just seems to get better and better.... I was a menthol analog smoker and when I switched to vaping craved that frosty throat feeling and cool exhale so I searched and searched for a menthol tobacco juice to satisfy my thirst... after months of searching and a lot of $$ spent, I couldn't find anything I could vape all day. By chance I tried some citrus juices and enjoyed them but something was missing, enter..... Lemon Ice!

6mg Nic, 33% VG, MEL Custom Blend :-

The Lemon flavor is unlike any I have had before, no perfume taste or smell, just the right amount of sweet and tart, it smells like a bag of fresh lemons, strong but not overpowering. When you draw the vapor in to your mouth the Lemon comes through wonderfully, then the menthol starts to make itself known on inhale... catching the back of the throat firmly, but it's not a dry sensation, it's balanced and doesn't leave that bitter aftertaste that menthol can sometimes have. Then a cloud of vapor is on the way....and I mean a cloud of vapor. I have to crack a window in the car when vaping this juice or I can't see a thing :) I originally vaped Lemon Ice at 3.7 to 4 volts and was very satisfied with Throat Hit, Vapor and Flavor, but kicking it up to 5 volts somehow makes everything better. I have now worked myself down to 6mg nic, unless I have a few beers and I need the emergency 12mg bottle, and at this level I find the Throat Hit to be just right for me, it's not a hard hit by any means, but just enough to satisfy that need.

Mister E-Liquid's Lemon Ice is my all day, every day vape now and I have tried a few of MEL's other juices and have enjoyed them all, but I can't seem to put Lemon Ice down long enough for any other juice to stake a claim to the all day spot :)

If you were an ex-menthol smoker and have found the search for a menthol tobacco juice fruitless, add some fruit and get a bottle of Lemon Ice, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread