Mitten Vapors 40% off code: TimCurry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivov

Jun 29, 2015
Hey guys, don't mean to be spam. My coworkers and I are having a little coupon code contest. I'm just trying my hardest to rub success in the faces of my friends. If you're interested, you can go to Mitten Vapors and use the code "TimCurry" to get 40% off e-liquid until July 3rd. I recommend Beachwater, Superman, Thin Mint, Pink Shake, Pistachio Ice Cream, and 3 Day Weekend.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
You can tell a bunch from what movie pops into peoples heads when you say the name Tim Curry. Not the best movie, but the first.

Rocky Horror Picture show for me.... (I was part of a group that did RHPS with Audience Participation for many years and yes, I had his part)
Throwing toast and what not? Most fun ever at a movie.

Reactions: DoctorJ

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
You can tell a bunch from what movie pops into peoples heads when you say the name Tim Curry. Not the best movie, but the first.

Rocky Horror Picture show for me.... (I was part of a group that did RHPS with Audience Participation for many years and yes, I had his part)

FREEZE THOSE LIPS!

(I've been to over 60 RHPS showings.)

Reactions: DoctorJ

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
I had, just before I quit for school and moved to... Denton (inside joke that non RHPS folks wont get), almost 350 visitations to the wonderland called RHPS... It was fun dressing up (yes in a borrowed teddy) and having a blast with people that loved the worst of the worst B rated movie!!!

Yay, Denton! Home of Happiness!!

rhps_007Denton.jpg

Wait.. What the **** is a billboard doing in front of a cemetary?

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012

Tim Curry was in other movies :eek: Heheh, of course RHPS was the first thing that came to mind after attending 212 viewings back in the day. I do love him in "The Hunt for Red October". My favorite scene is when they are evacuating the submarine and Tim says to Sean Connery, "You'll receive the order of Lenin for this Captain". The irony of that statement cracks me up :lol:

Throwing toast and what not? Most fun ever at a movie.

What about hot dogs? Brad: You're a hot dog, but you better not try to hurt her, Frank Furter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread