Not open for further replies.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Well, I did the unthinkable....
I sold my GG Stealth and used that money to get a reo mini(black/black). I needed something that I could hide better and not worry about getting a scratch. Im currently deployed so carrying shiny GG was just, well not right. Also with the mini I bought cisco 306 1.8ohm atomizers. I hope I did the right thing by letting go my my GG and getting the reo. Anyways, I should receive it in about 2 weeks(military snail mail) and looking forward to trying out a bottom feeder. Wish me luck!:D

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Welcome new Reonaut! We know what the REO can and will do for you. And believe you made the correct choice!

I would recommend you pick up some more LR510 attys and some cartos also. It might be a good idea to pick up a extra spring from the reosmods site.

We are here to help as well as lots of threads stock full of information.

Congrats on beginning your REO journey!

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Thanks. I picked up the special on Avid Vaper. 2 cisco 1.8 LR with 306 Drip tip. I should probably have got the 1.5 ohm since I'm used to vaping 6V with 2.3ohm resistance. I wasn't thinking. Went back to see if I could modify my order but didnt see any edit button on the order. Oh well, you live and learn. That being said, I hope I can get the "squank"(I think thats what you guys call it) technique down.Kinda worried overflooding the atty.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
Congrats and Welcome to REOvil! You'll be squonking in no time...just pop in here if you need help. (and we've seen it all, from squanking to spanking)
And like whatitstrue says...Thank You.

Those GG's are sure pretty, but I think you will love the hassle free vape a REO provides and not having to panic if it hits the ground. REO's are beautiful once they are in your hands. Pictures never do them justice.:)

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
welcomegroupgmiley.gif

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Congrats and Welcome to REOvil! You'll be squonking in no time...just pop in here if you need help. (and we've seen it all, from squanking to spanking)
And like whatitstrue says...Thank You.

Those GG's are sure pretty, but I think you will love the hassle free vape a REO provides and not having to panic if it hits the ground. REO's are beautiful once they are in your hands. Pictures never do them justice.:)

There's another word. REOvil. Well, at least I wasnt the one that said "spanking the bottle:D" It would be interesting to see someone do that, lol. And yes, I have dropped my GG once and it almost gave me a heart attack! Thank god it only came out with one little itty, bitty scratch on it. I need to take it to a jewelery shop and get it all taken care of after my little vacation in Afghan land. Hopefully the Reo can endure the Afghan heat,sand,cold, and whatever it throws at it.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Thanks. I picked up the special on Avid Vaper. 2 cisco 1.8 LR with 306 Drip tip. I should probably have got the 1.5 ohm since I'm used to vaping 6V with 2.3ohm resistance. I wasn't thinking. Went back to see if I could modify my order but didnt see any edit button on the order. Oh well, you live and learn. That being said, I hope I can get the "squank"(I think thats what you guys call it) technique down.Kinda worried overflooding the atty.

Hi Kim! :) Welcome! Flooding an atty is no problem...you can either vape through it or you can just remove it, blow it out and put it back on and start again. Finding your juicing (squonking) rhythm takes anywhere from a few minutes to a few days.
Thanks whatitstrue! And I get a banana dance from you, LOL. Awesome. Did I say "Squank":p, I meant "Squonk"! My god, need to learn a whole new language here. Reonaut, Squonk, lets see, I know there was a thread in here for this somewhere....
Yep...in the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...urements-parts-terminology-2.html#post2660181 thread.
There's another word. REOvil. Well, at least I wasnt the one that said "spanking the bottle:D" It would be interesting to see someone do that, lol. And yes, I have dropped my GG once and it almost gave me a heart attack! Thank god it only came out with one little itty, bitty scratch on it. I need to take it to a jewelery shop and get it all taken care of after my little vacation in Afghan land. Hopefully the Reo can endure the Afghan heat,sand,cold, and whatever it throws at it.
The REOs shine in no matter what climate you use them in. Given you're in a hot area, you'll want to use the reducer tube (it will come in the plastic baggie you'll find in the box)...see pictures below. The reducer tube will help keep your mod from auto feeding. Heat will expand the air in the bottle then displace the juice.
092.jpg

You may want to cut this in half so you have a spare. It doesn't need to go all the way in. Use your juice as a lubricant to help insert it into the feed tube. (Reonaughties...keep your wisecracks to yourselves...this is serious! :lol::lol::lol:)
096.jpg

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
May not need the reducer the only time auto feeding will be an issue is when going from cool to hot. Ie maybe air conditioned room vehicle to outside in the heat. If the bottle is filled in similar temp to what it will be used in no problem. If your in a dusty area a cover over drip tip so as not to get dust in atty some things don't taste too good to vape. Any ways welcome hope it works well for you :)

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Thanks! Glad to be here. Learning a new language here I think::facepalm:
Yes, when u put an LR 1.5 306 atty with a dt and running an 1MR 18650 with 50/50 pg/vg at 24mg I can see what you mean. You could buy a Rosetta Stone Kit to learn the lingo..Japanese, chinese, italian, vaping, french...

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
WELCOME TO THE TEAM NEW REOnaut!! I think you made a great choice and it shouldn't be that much of a transition. The REO is an all mechanical mod as well.

Bottom feeding is just another form of dripping and so, the same rules apply. You won't get any flooding or anything from feeding it every 5 hits or so. The blind squonk method is pretty easy to learn. Just LIGHTLY press the bottle while taking a dry hit (w/o pushing the button). When you hear the gurgle them immediately stop. You can also do another couple of primer puffs just to get the juice into the atty. Then just vape away.

Hope you enjoy your REO and look forward to hearing some updates.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
May not need the reducer the only time auto feeding will be an issue is when going from cool to hot. Ie maybe air conditioned room vehicle to outside in the heat. If the bottle is filled in similar temp to what it will be used in no problem. If your in a dusty area a cover over drip tip so as not to get dust in atty some things don't taste too good to vape. Any ways welcome hope it works well for you :)
Funny...I was thinking that when I wrote it. :laugh: Oh well, thank goodness you've got my back :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread