Mixing and matching

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmless

Sep 25, 2012
United States
I'm new to e-cigs and I have some questions about mixing and matching cartomizers/atomizers/batteries.

I have a Cigirex brand e-cig. It was a gift, and it's the 0mg kind. I enjoyed smoking it but it lacks the nicotine, so I've ordered e-juice with nicotine in it. Now, my question is, can I order any kind of cartomizer or atomizers out there and will it work with my Cigirex battery end? I've heard things about the 510 model atomizer or cartomizer. It's only $6 some places. Will it work with my current e-cig?

I'd prefer a bigger vapor cloud than what the Cigirex provides.

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Sounds like 801 threading (though I could be wrong). They aren't real popular anymore. With them, you can use any 801 carto / atty (not a lot out there).

Or, you can get an 801 to 510 adapter for about $2.50 (510 being the most popular threading). That would then open you up to a lot of more possibilities. Then you would be able to use boge, smoktech (and other) cartos as well as tanks, clearos, etc.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Unfortunately, small ciggy looking batteries won't provide the vapor clouds you're looking for. You need to step up and look at a Joye eGo Twist. With the Joye, you get the best of all worlds due to it being variable voltage and 510 threaded (lots of goodies can be attached to it). Plus, the battery life is better.

ShogaNinja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I hate to inform you that you have been misled. Many people diss China, but it is America that is land of the crappy ecigs on a prescription basis that is the greater offender. You've been had.

I can't really tell from going to their website. Smokeless image Volts Filter Tips may work on it, but my best recommendation is (since you are currently $0 out of pocket) to get a couple eGo C Twist "replacement batteries" and an eGo USB charger from Altsmoke.com or Sweet-vapes.com. These are authentic JoyEtech eGo C Twists. Grab some E1-V clearomizers from DiscountVapers.com and you'll be set for a while. If you learn how to rebuild atomizers you'll be set for months, if not years. Learn how to DIY your own juice and you'll REALLY be set for even a zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Sounds like 801 threading (though I could be wrong). They aren't real popular anymore. With them, you can use any 801 carto / atty (not a lot out there).
IkenVape's 801 Fusion cartos are some of the most recommended and sought after cartos out there. Legions and legions of vocal fanatics. Always out of stock it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread