Mixing of juice????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bottle of 36MG strength of Wicked DIY unflavored e juice and wiltons Glycerin. I use lorann flavorings. What is the beat mix of juice, glycerin and flavorings to do a 5ml bottle. I generally like the MG strength to be around 18-20MG. Anyone have any hints or help?? Also any good sites anyone can recommend to get Joye 510 attys and batteries?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I have a bottle of 36MG strength of Wicked DIY unflavored e juice and wiltons Glycerin. I use lorann flavorings. What is the beat mix of juice, glycerin and flavorings to do a 5ml bottle. I generally like the MG strength to be around 18-20MG. Anyone have any hints or help?? Also any good sites anyone can recommend to get Joye 510 attys and batteries?

Good calculator to figure out blends and ratios:
eJuice Recipe Calculator

First, what I do is dilute the glycerin in a 83:17 ration of glycerin to distilled water. And then if you take that blend and blend it with the 36mg ejuice to a 50:50 ratio you'll get 18mg final product - adding flavoring to that will reduce the 18mg a bit so if you absolutely want the 18mg use the calculator.

Lots of good sites for the Joye 510 - see our suppliers forums. I use cignot, heaven gifts, totally wicked, nhaler to make sure I get Joye tech products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread