• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

MLV Flavor Mary Did Ya Wanna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yeah, I just filmed a review for it last night. I found that it does kinda sorta approximate the flavour, though it's as much implied as implicit It think. It was a weird juice for me, largely because I'm not really into the herb (haven't had it since my early 20s) and it never struck me as the sort of thing you smoke for the flavour.

Fistandantilus

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Canada
How come I didn't find that shocking. Lol. Jk kidding around wood.

I've had a small interest in trying it, but I think it would have ended the same way as tomacco did..... My atty killing itself. :D

What was Tomacco like? Was curious to try this one.

Thanks for the input. I was thinking about this flavor for my Girlfriends dad. He is chronic and has to cut back,according to his doctor, his lungs are getting fed up. That and drinking as he had heart surgery a year ago and his other valves are starting to go.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
How come I didn't find that shocking. Lol. Jk kidding around wood.

I've had a small interest in trying it, but I think it would have ended the same way as tomacco did..... My atty killing itself. :D

My sensible whole wheat side knows this would be a disaster waiting to happen. However, my morbid frosted side is still curious about it. I have to think that even Ian isn't expecting people to take that flavour seriously though.

Dec 31, 2011
Well dam, kind of disappointed now. mj flavored was at the top of my must try list, hell I'll likely order it anyway.
Was kinda playing with the idea of making my own extract, not so sure though. I just want the taste, not the effect.
Curious, is there a Clamato, that would be yummy, I could vape my Caesar.:toast:

Last edited by a moderator:

GrapeChaser

Sep 28, 2011
Toronto
Well dam, kind of disappointed now. mj flavored was at the top of my must try list, hell I'll likely order it anyway.
Was kinda playing with the idea of making my own extract, not so sure though. I just want the taste, not the effect.

Well you are in luck there are glycerin extracting formulas on the net that work for the taste very well and you get little to none of the effects from it. The most you get is a calming feeling for some very expensive juice.

Dec 31, 2011
Well dam, kind of disappointed now.mj flavored was at the top of my must try list, hell I'll likely order it anyway.

Well you are in luck there are glycerin extracting formulas on the net that work for the taste very well and you get little to none of the effects from it. The most you get is a calming feeling for some very expensive juice.

IMO I don't think it would be very expensive at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread