The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MN Vapers Email Address

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by MSmusicstudios, Feb 18, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MSmusicstudios

MSmusicstudios Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Mlps, MN
    In order to make life easier for everyone, and since we have people that attend our meets from all over the internets we decided to put together an email distribution list to keep everyone notified of our events. Also, if any legal issues arise we want to get that info out to everyone fast!

So, if you would like to be added to this list please send an email to mnvapers@gmail.com. We will only send emails about the group.

Thanks

2. Bintmartin

Bintmartin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    Minnesota, USA
    I sent my email but no one ever acknowledged it. Did you make a list or spreadsheet?

Just some crazy old lady happily vaping away.

3. Prolix

Prolix Full Member Verified Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    I tried writing to that address myself, back in August, and also didn't receive a reply. Given the old age of the original post, I think it's quite likely that the mailing list is no longer being maintained.