Mod atomizers, catridges and catomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
i need some help form you guys that have a mod. I have ordered 3.7 volt mod and am in the process of ordering a vv mod. Question is what is the best devices to go with them Atomizers and cartridges or caromizers and what oms to get . Is the LR the best way to go or the Standard resistance. I am thinking I would rather have cartomizers as they would probably be less fuss and muss Can I use the same cartomizers on both the 3.7 and the vv or will I have to buy seperate cartomizers for each mod. Where is the best place to buy cartomizers as I want to save as much money as I can but I want to buy a good product also I need drip tips too Where would be a good place to buy these. One more question should I buy the 510 801 or 901 cartomizers and what is the difference between them If I go with the 801 or the 901 I am going to have to get an adaptor so I need a place to buy these to. Any help I can get would really be appreciated

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
The 3.7 mod can use the regular to LR attys, the VV can use any, you just have to set the voltage to match the atty, here is a wattage chart I made:
Wattage Chart
This will help with the VV once you know what the Ohms value of the atty is. Just plug in the attys ohms (resistance) value and you can also change the voltages if you dont see the one you want.
Personnaly I would go with the 510's just my favorite, you can buy a couple each and adapter and decie which you like and then stick with em. I started with 901's and used 801's but have not use a 901 or 801 in about a year and a half.
Dan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread