Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Recently I upped my wattage from around 15 to 22 or so, and it's surprising how much my battery life has taken a hit on my army of istick 30 and 40 watts. It seems like I'm always charging one of them.

So I'm looking for something to vape at home that has a sick battery life above all else. It doesn't need to have high watts or temp control etc and I've accepted that it may need to be a monster. I'm leaning toward either an MVP 3 Pro 60W (though I wish it had a silicone sleeve) or the istick 100W since it takes the duel 18650's (though button rattle will likely annoy me)

But I could be forgetting some other options. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Have you thought about a USB Pass through.
If so the Cloupor Mini TC will be perfect. Just vape while it's on the pass through

One of the smallest Dual 18650 is the Cloupor GT 80. I'm vaping over 24 hours at around 50-60 watts
so it would last you around 2 days. The back case is rattly but I posted a fix on it and otherwise this
APV Vapes really well and has a tight formfactor.

Reactions: drysprocket

thedeval

Aug 18, 2015
Foggy Hills
Asolo 200w TC mod with Samsung INR18650-30Qs

VV/W 200Watt mod... solid built Mod for dual 18650's... Not to big(size)... does DHP on kanthal, TC on Ni & Ti... comes with a sleeve...
going for 99$ on Ebay right now... (if still listed?)

this is a ball-park guess based off of my setup
I burn up about 3 to 4 tanks (delta II), 12ml of juice...a day on coils of 1 ohm to 1.6 ohms at around 25 to 30 watts (depending on build) while keeping the "amps" around 3.5 ish...
then you should see/get a solid day of vaping. If you don't run through that much juice a day, or you build lower (less amps needed) then you should get even more life/time on this Box/Battery/combo.

I can't tell you if other Mods would do better or not, but I can say that these batteries are very nice... dropping in VTC4/5's to the Mod will cut my time on Avg by about 4 hours or so...

Reactions: drysprocket

Alex Helli

Sep 17, 2015
I have the iStick 100w running on VTC4 and i charge it in the mod even though people say you shouldn't but every day i tested it with a multimeter and it shows 4.15v on both of them so i think it's safe enough for me :) about battery life i use mutation x v4 with dual 5 wrap macro clapton coils at 75w and it lasts me almost all day but if i use my Delta 2 with stock 0.5ohm coil it lasts me a whole day easy i vape around 2-3 tanks a day and around 15ml with a dripper. i have to say that after using the istick for over a month now the button rattle stopped on the fire button completely and it's less on the +- buttons. all in all i had 0 problems with it and if you run anything above 0.5 you will be fine all day.

And it looks sick with black Delta 2 tank :D
HmFnczo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread