Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Your being unreasonably vague.

We need as much information as possible to help you.

I vaped (prior to quitting) a two battery mod that would last 4 days between charging, whereas other people vaping that same mod using the same batteries might only last a day. The difference? Vaping styles.

If your a low wattage vaper what will get you through your entire day is going to be different than someone who vapes at 70 watts and both will be different if there is chain vaping involved.

As far as your not wanting a battery - well quite frankly you do want one or you wont be vaping.. you'd be looking at a worthless hunk of metal if there was no power source.

You just don't want the option to replace the battery when it dies. Which is fine, but this means what you want is a mod with an integrated battery (Lipo is used in integrated battery mods)

As it stands currently, you likely then chain vape your rear end off from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed at night? (Its a question) or do you vape at higher wattages?

Also, what mod (we need to know manufacturer and model) are you currently using that is NOT working for you, and how far into your day is it taking you prior to dying? Half a day? A couple hours ?

With more information we are more likely to be better able to be actually helpful.

Mike Brennan

Jan 18, 2018
Your being unreasonably vague.

We need as much information as possible to help you.

I vaped (prior to quitting) a two battery mod that would last 4 days between charging, whereas other people vaping that same mod using the same batteries might only last a day. The difference? Vaping styles.

If your a low wattage vaper what will get you through your entire day is going to be different than someone who vapes at 70 watts and both will be different if there is chain vaping involved.

As far as your not wanting a battery - well quite frankly you do want one or you wont be vaping.. you'd be looking at a worthless hunk of metal if there was no power source.

You just don't want the option to replace the battery when it dies. Which is fine, but this means what you want is a mod with an integrated battery (Lipo is used in integrated battery mods)

As it stands currently, you likely then chain vape your rear end off from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed at night? (Its a question) or do you vape at higher wattages?

Also, what mod (we need to know manufacturer and model) are you currently using that is NOT working for you, and how far into your day is it taking you prior to dying? Half a day? A couple hours ?

With more information we are more likely to be better able to be actually helpful.
I'm using the lotus jellyfish mod.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread