Mods in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCloud

May 5, 2013
Bath
A brief introduction into where my vaping journey has led me thus far...

I am fairly new to vaping, gave up the old analogues 3 weeks and 4 days ago and have not looked back since. What a world of wonders I have opened myself up to! And how ignorant I was to it just 1 month ago. I thought cig-a-likes were all there was on offer and boy was i wrong!

So, I've recently upgraded from my cig-a-like to an INNOKIN iTaste VV kit and I am currently experimenting with clearos, tanks and to a lesser extent cartos. Not to mention my flavour experimentation, I think I'm lucky in that I've already found my "all day vape"... Watermelon, in case you were interested.

Now, onto the main topic... I thought I had rid myself of my ignorance upon discovering the likes of the iTaste, eGo's, twisters, Spinners and so on... Wrong again. I just stumbled upon the "pictures of your setup" thread and wow....I mean WOW, seriously these things look absolutely incredible. I look at those pictures and then look at my iTaste and well... The word inadequate comes to mind. I've done my research and I can't seem to find any decent UK vendors of Mods or custome Mods anywhere. It seems All the best stuff is over in the states and I must say I am severely jealous.

I suppose this little ramble boils down to the question : Where in the UK can find a decent range of Mods or am I best finding a US vendor that ships? This is the kind of impulse purchase where my brain tells me "money is no object, buy one and buy it now" but I am going to research this like it's a university degree.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated but bear in mind I am in the UK and from what I have seen, the choices are fairly limited.

Thanks everyone, look forward to reading your responses

McCloud

May 5, 2013
Bath
Welcome from another newbie. Look at the top of the page where there are some tabs. Click on the coupon tab and it will have listings for suppliers in different countries. It shows there are 10 suppliers listed in the UK.
Thanks for the quick response, yeah I've had look at those vendors and none of them really seem to offer anything close to the kinds of cool Mods being exhibited in the Pictures of your setup Thread, and none offer anything in the way of custom Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread