Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
MOJO Disposable mod Pods.
mojo-1.jpg

As most of you know I have been doing some reviews for Geekvape and it has been an honor to do these. Now its time for another review.

MY DISCLAIMER: I do my best to provide an Honest and Unbiased review. I refuse to let a Supplier/Manufacturer sway my review on a product by offering free products to get me to a review to benefit them.

Recently I received several of the MOJO Disposable Mod Pods from Geekvape. Now I did this review very differently than I did the Aegis 200W Legend and Aegis Mini Kit. Since they sent me several of these little Pods so I pulled in all of my resources.. I am and Executive Manager for a Local Security Company with 62 guards under my employ. 22 of which who are smokers and Vapers. Of these 22, 15 of them are smokers. I pulled 5 of them in for a 1 hour meeting for a test of the MOJO. First I will do my review and then I will include their thoughts of this intriguing device.

I received the MOJO Pods on Tuesday at about 9:00 AM EST. At first sight when I opened the box I had no clue as to what these were until I opened one.

PACKAGING: Simple thin aluminum wrapper with tear away top Mojo 1.jpg Mojo 2.jpg .

CONTENTS: 1 disposable Pod = 20 cigarettes Mojo 3.jpg .

Take the Pod out of the packaging. At the bottom of the Pod is a sticker that says “Open” Mojo 4.jpg . Remove sticker to expose and open 2 airflow holes Mojo 5.jpg . At the top of the Pod is a white rubber insert in the mouth piece Mojo 6.jpg . Remove the rubber insert to open the mouth piece Mojo 7.jpg . You can also use this same rubber piece to "re-seal" the mouth piece when not in use if you want. Put this end between your lips and take a draw like you would a regular cigarette. ***NOTE*** Do not try to do a Direct Lung hit with this. There is no Fire Button to push, no ohms to adjust, No Wattage or Volts to adjust, No batteries to charge. There is no tank to fill. No coils to change out, No Glass Tank to Break ( :w00t: Samantha Miller :w00t: ) and No mess to clean up.

Now before I took the first hit I was very skeptical. I am so use to my Aegis 200W Legend, My Aegis Mini Kit, and my other kit that I bought 8 months ago. I thought to myself “This not going to perform like I want it to”. I was very shocked. I took a draw like I would a cigarette and exhaled. A nice smoke plum (a little better than a exhale plum from a cigarette) but without that cigarette taste to it. My first one was a Strawberry/Watermelon. I could taste both flavors and it wasn’t that “All In Your Face” taste. It was a nice mellow taste. The same with the Mango and the Berry. Now I am not a fan of Salt Nics. Never have been but to make this a fair review I tried several of them. For those Salt Nic fans I think you will very much enjoy this.

The Mojo comes in various colors but I don’t think the colors coincide with the flavors. All of the ones that I received are a mintish green in color but in various flavors. 1.2ml Saltnic Liquid per Mojo, Each Mojo is equal to Approximately 20 cigarettes, Contains 5.0% Nicotine by Volume and each Mojo is fully charged right out of the box.

NOW FOR THE TEST:

Today (Thursday) I held a meeting with 5 of my employees who are smokers and who are wanting to quit but, due to Christmas being right around the corner, can't afford a Vape Kit. Not even a Pen style (what some of them dont know is that me and 2 of my Site Leads are playing Secret Santa this year and getting a couple of them Vape Kits for Christmas and we are getting several of them gift cards to a couple of Vape Shops to help get them started. I wish I could afford 20 Vape Kits to help my staff but it is not feasible this year). We held the meeting down at the Guard Shack so we would not be disturbed. I handed all 5 of them 4 each of the different flavors and different mgs of the Mojo. Of course they asked me what they were and I explained it to them. They opened one package each and began trying the Mojo. I kid you not when I tell you that one of them actually reached into her purse, took out a full pack of cigarettes that she had only 2 out of, crushed the entire pack and tossed them into the trash. She then hugged me and said “Thank You”.

They were all shocked and surprised as I was about how this little disposable Mod Pod performed.

In my opinion the MOJO would be a great start and introduction into the Vaping Scene. During our “meeting” one of them said that they actually quit Vaping because cost. One said they quit because no one had guided them on how to set up their kit and that the problem they had was the Airflow because the Airflow on a Vape is completely different than that of a cigarette. We all know that a cigarette has a tighter draw than what a Vape Tank does and a tank has more of an open flow. This Pod has the same draw tightness as a cigarette. I have had several people tell me that they quit vaping because the draw wasn’t the same as a cigarette and it felt like they were sucking flavored air more than anything. Then one of them said that they didn’t understand the mg values of Nicotine in the Juices and the Vape Shop wouldn’t explain it to them. This I can understand. They say that a 6mg juice is the equivalent of smoking a “Light”. I used to smoke Marlboro Mediums and tried doing a 6mg juice at 70/30. Choked the hell out of me but I can do 3mgs at a 70/30 mix all day long and not cough one bit. These 5 employees of mine were so impressed with this Pod.

After the “meeting” they tried handing me back the ones that they didn’t open. I told them to keep them.

PROS AND CONS:

Now it’s time for the Pros And Cons:

PROS: Very light weight (Duh), Very Pocketable (Again Duh). This thing is not even bigger than the palm of your hand. Various flavors, No Batteries to keep charging or changing, No coils to change out, no tank to worry about refilling, No mess, Im not a big fan of Pods and Salt Nic juices but I am very impressed with this. Very affordable. Especially for those who want to quit but can’t afford a Vape Kit.

CONS: There needs to be a puff counter like there is on an inhaler to let you know when you are getting to the end of the Pod's life cycle.

WOULD I REFER THIS TO SOMEONE:

Absolutely. This would be great for someone who wants to quit smoking and can’t afford the big expensive Kits, Mods and tanks that most of us can. It would also be great for someone who just wanted to keep it simple.

Thank You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread