• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Monster COMET makes Once-In-A-Million Years swing by MARS this weekend. Significant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
On Oct. 19, Comet Siding Spring (otherwise known as C/2013 A1) will pass within 87,000 miles of Mars, which is roughly one-third the distance between Earth and the moon, according to Space.com.
"Think about a comet that started its travel probably at the dawn of man and it's just coming in close now," Carey Lisse, a senior astrophysicist at Johns Hopkins University, told The Associated Press.
Siding Spring will be traveling at speeds as high as 126,000 miles per hour and should be closest to Mars around 2:27 p.m. Eastern Time, ABC News reports.

The rest here; Monster Comet Siding Spring Makes a Once-In-A-Million-Years Swing By Mars This Weekend - weather.com

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
'There will be signs in the heavens.....' I have no idea where that Scripture is, but I have read it, signifying endtime prophesies. Found it! :banana:

Luke 21:7-11

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?
8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

rc3po

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2014
Texas
On Oct. 19, Comet Siding Spring (otherwise known as C/2013 A1) will pass within 87,000 miles of Mars, which is roughly one-third the distance between Earth and the moon, according to Space.com.
"Think about a comet that started its travel probably at the dawn of man and it's just coming in close now," Carey Lisse, a senior astrophysicist at Johns Hopkins University, told The Associated Press.
Siding Spring will be traveling at speeds as high as 126,000 miles per hour and should be closest to Mars around 2:27 p.m. Eastern Time, ABC News reports.

The rest here; Monster Comet Siding Spring Makes a Once-In-A-Million-Years Swing By Mars This Weekend - weather.com

Cool.:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread