Monster juice!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hey everyone;

I was just on the VaporBomb site, and guess what they have?!?!? MONSTER-FLAVORED juice!!!!!! As in Monster Energy drinks!!! Maaaaaaan, I *really* miss Monster's...I used to drink those things 4-a-day, but I've finally come to my senses and realized they're just too damn expensive. Maybe now I'll still get to enjoy the flavor without blowing all my cash!! I've soooooo been waiting for the day that someone would come up with a Monster-flavored juice, and I'm friggin' ecstatic that VB just so happens to be the ones!

Alright, I gotta finalize my order: I'll throw up a review once I get it. :)

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Not much, Mr. Mutt...Just trying to hang in there. Been busting ... in the gym, trying to get down to 5% body fat for an upcoming bodybuilding competition here in Ft. Wayne. Gonna go for the Three Rivers Classic. Between that, school, and everything else in between - life has been rather interesting.

How's things been going for you?!? :D

Not much, Mr. Mutt...Just trying to hang in there. Been busting ... in the gym, trying to get down to 5% body fat for an upcoming bodybuilding competition here in Ft. Wayne. Gonna go for the Three Rivers Classic. Between that, school, and everything else in between - life has been rather interesting.

How's things been going for you?!? :D
same old stuff...trying to beat cigarettes again, but thanks to Hary and some high nic juice, i just about have it whipped

nonmalum

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2010
California
www.ucmerced.edu
Doesn't really taste like Monster, Kinda like the red bull doesn't really taste like red bull. Hope you weren't getting too exited.

I risk to differ.

I just got my samples, and while redbull and monster have some similarities in their energy drink taste, the monster is qualitatively different then their redbull flavor.

I would say that it is a remarkably good take on Monster energy drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread