Moon Mountain Vaper 49% off until Midnight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon Mountain 49% off sale until midnight tonight Only!!!!! Use code: XLIX... Spend $50 get free shipping too!!! I got two 120ml bottles of Cosmo's Custard, which is my favorite juice period... The Stellar line is 50/50 and the Max Velocity line is Max VG... Glass Bottles and Drippers for all sizes ;) Moon Mountain Vapor

Last edited:

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Yup. Especially if I've never heard of them.
The only time I'll spend that kind of money on juice is at a B&M because it's already steeped and is right around the corner from me. After discovering ITC Vapes, I cannot justify spending that kind of money on Vapemail that you need to wait for and still have to steep. I'm getting 240ml of damn good juice for $36.

People only spend that much because vendors actually have them believing their juice was expensive to make. And since its still "Cheaper then Smoking, they have no problem paying it.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
They are extremely good. I tried all the cheap brands like ITC and such and they are Nothing like these. All well rounded mouth watering flavors. The Max VG is expensive, but the 50/50 is well priced for a quality juice. About MMV

Well thank you because I just got a 5 bottle 15ml ea sample pack for just under $25 bucks shipped! Great deal to me, now I hope I like the flavors. :banana:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
What flavors did you get?

Oh let me see if I can remember this :p ... copied from my order confirmation :D

1. Lunartic's Satellite (75ml)
(Nicotine Level: 06 mg, Flavor1: Cap'n Comet, Flavor2: Collision Course, Flavor3: Cosmo's Custard, Flavor4: Moon Rock Madness, Flavor5: Sweet Mother of Mars)

Have you had any of these?

Oh let me see if I can remember this :p ... copied from my order confirmation :D

1. Lunartic's Satellite (75ml)
(Nicotine Level: 06 mg, Flavor1: Cap'n Comet, Flavor2: Collision Course, Flavor3: Cosmo's Custard, Flavor4: Moon Rock Madness, Flavor5: Sweet Mother of Mars)

Have you had any of these?

I love the Custard. a lot... I hope you enjoy them! Shake them hard, warm up, and shake some more. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread