Morning all

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanman92uk

Aug 11, 2019
Yorkshire,UK
Hi all,
Newbie to the site thought id introduce myself ,second time round for vaping ,first vaped about 10 years ago with basic mtl kit but found it enjoyable only quit due to health reasons .I've started back up again and jumped in with both feet gone from a pockex mtl to a reuleaux rx gen3 dual mod via rock pen and freemax twister. tanks wise have a freemax mesh pro ?,wasp nano rda and a vandy vape kylin rta ,so that's my hardware 2 months in the vape store guys love me at the minute like a kid in a sweet shop so many shiny things lol
Have also decided im going to try my hand at making my own juices and coils so will probably have loads of questions in the near future

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hi and welcome!

We have dedicated sub forums for both building and mixing, with loads and loads of information.

And if you find a particularly good thread, you can click ‘follow’ at the top of the page, so you’ll get an alert when someone posts there.

I try to keep up with Random mixing, and I also like Recipes for Dummies as I prefer fewer ingredients.

See ya down in the rabbit holes!

vanman92uk

Aug 11, 2019
Yorkshire,UK
Hi and welcome!

We have dedicated sub forums for both building and mixing, with loads and loads of information.

And if you find a particularly good thread, you can click ‘follow’ at the top of the page, so you’ll get an alert when someone posts there.

I try to keep up with Random mixing, and I also like Recipes for Dummies as I prefer fewer ingredients.

See ya down in the rabbit holes!
Hi Delores
cheers the recipes for dummies sounds like a good jumping off point made the mistake with my first order of ordering flavours that we liked from premixed juices without looking into what goes into them properly lol....... not to worry was a good excuse to order more concentrates lol
Will definately be seeing you down a rabbit hole or 2 im sure

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Greetings and salutations!
Sounds like I'll be seeing you down a few rabbit holes! Theyre not dark and scary, plenty of shiny things to light the way.
MDlYnWQ.gif

vanman92uk

Aug 11, 2019
Yorkshire,UK
Greetings and salutations!
Sounds like I'll be seeing you down a few rabbit holes! Theyre not dark and scary, plenty of shiny things to light the way. View attachment 831437
we like shiny things ......talking of shiny things amazon have just dispatched my coil pack hopefully be here in the next 5hrs an i can rebuild my rta lol

vanman92uk

Aug 11, 2019
Yorkshire,UK
Hello and welcome
The rabbit holes have very comfy couches so be prepared to get comfortable and stay a while. Might enjoy visiting us here.
Shinyitis Support Group
Comfy couches and plenty of juice ideas looks like I may never leave lol that's even if I could find my way back from these rabbit holes

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Hi Delores
cheers the recipes for dummies sounds like a good jumping off point made the mistake with my first order of ordering flavours that we liked from premixed juices without looking into what goes into them properly lol....... not to worry was a good excuse to order more concentrates lol
Will definately be seeing you down a rabbit hole or 2 im sure

That's the standard DIY newbie mistake. I started there myself. If you're like most of us, it won't take you long to pick up some tips and tricks. Welcome, and good luck!

vanman92uk

Aug 11, 2019
Yorkshire,UK
That's the standard DIY newbie mistake. I started there myself. If you're like most of us, it won't take you long to pick up some tips and tricks. Welcome, and good luck!
Cheers been down various rabbit holes most of the day since finding this place loads of great advice, oh it's made me creative with what I've bought so far even had a result with a complete f u went to make a melon mix and pick up the wrong bottle and ended up with a lemon and ginger that's not to bad to vape just wish I'd written it down now lol

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Cheers been down various rabbit holes most of the day since finding this place loads of great advice, oh it's made me creative with what I've bought so far even had a result with a complete f u went to make a melon mix and pick up the wrong bottle and ended up with a lemon and ginger that's not to bad to vape just wish I'd written it down now lol
This is why I store my flavors in groups by flavor profile rather than by vendor.

vanman92uk

Aug 11, 2019
Yorkshire,UK
This is why I store my flavors in groups by flavor profile rather than by vendor.
We were testing a cucumber, cactus cooler that we'd found and I was putting all the flavours into a recipe site came across a recipe for a melon medley thought ooh just had that picked the bottle up started to pour then realised it had been moved lol note to self be more organised and stick to one job at a time lol

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
We were testing a cucumber, cactus cooler that we'd found and I was putting all the flavours into a recipe site came across a recipe for a melon medley thought ooh just had that picked the bottle up started to pour then realised it had been moved lol note to self be more organised and stick to one job at a time lol
Think we've all done that a time or two. Every time I mix I end up with several more recipes jotted down from the ideas I get just from the smells alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread