Most authentic red cherry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I have several cherry flavors and the only ones that I actually like are RF Cherry Pie (VG) mixed with ODF Cherry (this is One Drop Flavors by RF).

It's a cherry pie so it's a limiting flavor. My recipe has several other supporting flavors and winds up at a whopping 20.5% because you need to use the Cherry Pie at 12% to taste it.

That reminds me, I should mix some of this up today :p

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Has anyone ever tried Flavorah Rainier cherry? I'm curious about that one.

Johnson Creek Rainier was a very good cherry.
If you ignore their hype (probably lies) of their flavorist mixing it out of thin air it was in the 100% VG line. Somewhere out there is a flavoring company with a VG based cherry flavoring it was made with. And especially now that they're gone that flavoring is probably on the market.

I don't know if Flavorah is VG. Real Flavors has one. I've got their cherry coming.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I've found Washington Cherry (Cap? Maybe?) is good at about 1%. I make a Cherry Limeade with it, that turned out very good. Also Flavor West Cherry Crush smells fantastic, but haven't had a chance to use it yet. I am going after the Blu Cherry Crush flavor because it was my favorite of the Blu e-cigs. The smell is almost identical!

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Real Flavors has one. I've got their cherry coming.
If their regular cherry is the same one they use in the cherry pie,then it's a good true cherry flavor.I was surprised by that one because every other cherry i've tried tasted like cough syrup,but their cherry pie actually tasted like what it's supposed to,even had that slight tartness to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread