The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Most compact single 18650/2x700, rebuildable, USB charging, regulated setups

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by mahumnut, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mahumnut

mahumnut Full Member

Oct 24, 2019
    I'm not a fan of prebuilt coils for their functionality and cost, non-replaceable batteries which effectively put a 1-2 year lifespan on a mod, and prefer the consistency of a regulated chip over mechs. USB is convenient for me when traveling, or if a battery dies on me when out and about. I'm in search for the most compact/pocketable devices on the market that fit these criteria.

My scouring has produced the following devices:

XvoStick - 150$
    [​IMG]

VapeProLine Union/Union 2.0 - 170$

[​IMG]

BB clone - 100$
    [​IMG]

DotMod dotAIO - 80$
    [​IMG]

Think Vape Zeta - 40$
    [​IMG]

Have I missed any devices that are as small, or smaller than those I listed? I'm open to squonk suggestions, but haven't found any that are as compact/pocketable as those above.

Also, there are some mods like the Smoant Knight 1/2, Kangertech Juppi, Rofvape Witcher that would match this criteria, but are unfortunately discontinued. Because I'd rather avoid buying second hand, I'm mainly interested in setups I can currently purchase new.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Zaryk

Zaryk Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    Vicious Ant Omega may be one to look into.

• Like Like x 3
  3. ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice PlusOnceMore ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 28, 2016
    Very far out there!
    The asMODus Luna squonker is on the small side and is single 18650. Sourcemore currently has them on clearance for ~$26-28USD. They're excellent little squonkers. Ultroner x asMODus Luna Squonker Box Mod Single 18650 Cell 80W

The Aspire NX75-A CNC is one of the smallest single 18650 mods around. The stainless steel and aluminum versions are very difficult to find these days but DemandVape has them in-stock. I like mine a lot.

I would also suggest the Eleaf Pico 75w. Those can be had for ~$25USD and FT has them. The Pico's have a large and loyal following. They're solid single 18650 mods.

Good luck :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I'm a huge fan of the Xvos, and the early Billet Boxes (Rev3, smaller and lighter than the Rev4s), but one I use a LOT is the Vaporesso SWAG, which is quite light, and only a touch taller than the SbS ones. It's a relatively cheap mod too, and there's a new version that's just coming out.

The Xvos are my end-all, beat-all for O&A, and I'd never give them up for anything. For the money though, the SWAG brings a lot to my table, and I rely on it much more often than I ever thought that I would.

Small-Light-Mods_20191102_213349.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    ..and if want to get fancy (and pricey), the Zero Nega 2 by SunBox (Dicodes chip) is quite stunning (IMO). Not quite as functional as the Xvo though, due to the button placement.

Personal opinions, all. You'll know what you REALLY want as soon as you see it. Trust your instincts.

0N2-ByKA8_20190919_193220.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. mahumnut

mahumnut Full Member

Oct 24, 2019
    Thanks for the suggestions! My current setup is actually a pico 75 that I've owned for about three years, I love it, but am also interested in seeing if there's anything that can shave an inch or two from the total height when I have an RTA on top.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mahumnut

mahumnut Full Member

Oct 24, 2019
    I love the looks of the Zero Nega 2, which a USB port would cheapen... but if it had a USB port...

Also, that's quite the xvostick endorsement! It's looking more and more like my endgame until some revolution in battery technology, or something funky with a swap-able lipo is made.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DPLongo22

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I wish I could speak as highly of Mini ECIG, the company, as I can of XvoStick, the product. If you've done any research at all, you already know at least some of what I'm talking about.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. badinfluence357

badinfluence357 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    Sexy as hell Dp..

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. badinfluence357

badinfluence357 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2012
    NYC
    I just got this Aether mod that cost a lil over 100.00 with a coupon code. Its very pretty and compact with a Sevo 80w chip[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. mahumnut

mahumnut Full Member

Oct 24, 2019
    Really like the finish on that Aether mod, I also like how they offset the chip to reduce the overall width. Are there any other squonks with a recessed 510 like the Omega that Zaryk posted, or the pico squeeze 2? I'm not a fan of the squeeze 2 because 21700 makes it larger than an 18650 would be, and the buttons look so, so cheap. I just find it odd there aren't more squonks with a recessed area for the RDA considering the chip is already out of the way... it would only take a slight reduction in the bottle area, I guess also a more complex frame design?

12. Zaryk

Zaryk Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    I looked for some more mods similar to the Omega, but I have not seen any yet. It was kind of vicious ants twist on the Billet Box.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.