Most compact single 18650/2x700, rebuildable, USB charging, regulated setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahumnut

Oct 24, 2019
I'm not a fan of prebuilt coils for their functionality and cost, non-replaceable batteries which effectively put a 1-2 year lifespan on a mod, and prefer the consistency of a regulated chip over mechs. USB is convenient for me when traveling, or if a battery dies on me when out and about. I'm in search for the most compact/pocketable devices on the market that fit these criteria.

My scouring has produced the following devices:

XvoStick - 150$
b4OpSnE.jpg

VapeProLine Union/Union 2.0 - 170$

OC3AWaO.jpg

BB clone - 100$
billet_box_rev4_70w_tc_by_sxk_1500770292_7565d2f2.jpg

DotMod dotAIO - 80$
q9pmcfiqt5831.jpg

Think Vape Zeta - 40$
8ZWfypG.jpg

Have I missed any devices that are as small, or smaller than those I listed? I'm open to squonk suggestions, but haven't found any that are as compact/pocketable as those above.

Also, there are some mods like the Smoant Knight 1/2, Kangertech Juppi, Rofvape Witcher that would match this criteria, but are unfortunately discontinued. Because I'd rather avoid buying second hand, I'm mainly interested in setups I can currently purchase new.

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
The asMODus Luna squonker is on the small side and is single 18650. Sourcemore currently has them on clearance for ~$26-28USD. They're excellent little squonkers. Ultroner x asMODus Luna Squonker Box Mod Single 18650 Cell 80W

The Aspire NX75-A CNC is one of the smallest single 18650 mods around. The stainless steel and aluminum versions are very difficult to find these days but DemandVape has them in-stock. I like mine a lot.

I would also suggest the Eleaf Pico 75w. Those can be had for ~$25USD and FT has them. The Pico's have a large and loyal following. They're solid single 18650 mods.

Good luck :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm a huge fan of the Xvos, and the early Billet Boxes (Rev3, smaller and lighter than the Rev4s), but one I use a LOT is the Vaporesso SWAG, which is quite light, and only a touch taller than the SbS ones. It's a relatively cheap mod too, and there's a new version that's just coming out.

The Xvos are my end-all, beat-all for O&A, and I'd never give them up for anything. For the money though, the SWAG brings a lot to my table, and I rely on it much more often than I ever thought that I would.

Small-Light-Mods_20191102_213349.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
..and if want to get fancy (and pricey), the Zero Nega 2 by SunBox (Dicodes chip) is quite stunning (IMO). Not quite as functional as the Xvo though, due to the button placement.

Personal opinions, all. You'll know what you REALLY want as soon as you see it. Trust your instincts.

0N2-ByKA8_20190919_193220.jpg

mahumnut

Oct 24, 2019
The asMODus Luna squonker is on the small side and is single 18650. Sourcemore currently has them on clearance for ~$26-28USD. They're excellent little squonkers. Ultroner x asMODus Luna Squonker Box Mod Single 18650 Cell 80W

The Aspire NX75-A CNC is one of the smallest single 18650 mods around. The stainless steel and aluminum versions are very difficult to find these days but DemandVape has them in-stock. I like mine a lot.

I would also suggest the Eleaf Pico 75w. Those can be had for ~$25USD and FT has them. The Pico's have a large and loyal following. They're solid single 18650 mods.

Good luck :D
Thanks for the suggestions! My current setup is actually a pico 75 that I've owned for about three years, I love it, but am also interested in seeing if there's anything that can shave an inch or two from the total height when I have an RTA on top.

Reactions: DPLongo22

mahumnut

Oct 24, 2019
..and if want to get fancy (and pricey), the Zero Nega 2 by SunBox (Dicodes chip) is quite stunning (IMO). Not quite as functional as the Xvo though, due to the button placement.

Personal opinions, all. You'll know what you REALLY want as soon as you see it. Trust your instincts.

View attachment 849433
I love the looks of the Zero Nega 2, which a USB port would cheapen... but if it had a USB port...

Also, that's quite the xvostick endorsement! It's looking more and more like my endgame until some revolution in battery technology, or something funky with a swap-able lipo is made.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Also, that's quite the xvostick endorsement!

I wish I could speak as highly of Mini ECIG, the company, as I can of XvoStick, the product. If you've done any research at all, you already know at least some of what I'm talking about.

• Useful
Reactions: mahumnut

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC

View attachment 849433
Sexy as hell Dp..

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

mahumnut

Oct 24, 2019
Vicious Ant Omega may be one to look into.

I just got this Aether mod that cost a lil over 100.00 with a coupon code. Its very pretty and compact with a Sevo 80w chip
d41fa4a253383718579f0319a295c601.jpg
3ddadf14674458e6d5e4b72b724bc371.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Really like the finish on that Aether mod, I also like how they offset the chip to reduce the overall width. Are there any other squonks with a recessed 510 like the Omega that Zaryk posted, or the pico squeeze 2? I'm not a fan of the squeeze 2 because 21700 makes it larger than an 18650 would be, and the buttons look so, so cheap. I just find it odd there aren't more squonks with a recessed area for the RDA considering the chip is already out of the way... it would only take a slight reduction in the bottle area, I guess also a more complex frame design?

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Really like the finish on that Aether mod, I also like how they offset the chip to reduce the overall width. Are there any other squonks with a recessed 510 like the Omega that Zaryk posted, or the pico squeeze 2? I'm not a fan of the squeeze 2 because 21700 makes it larger than an 18650 would be, and the buttons look so, so cheap. I just find it odd there aren't more squonks with a recessed area for the RDA considering the chip is already out of the way... it would only take a slight reduction in the bottle area, I guess also a more complex frame design?
I looked for some more mods similar to the Omega, but I have not seen any yet. It was kind of vicious ants twist on the Billet Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread