Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Last edited:

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    What the CDC did was criminal. They knew exactly what was causing the lung problems way back in September. They allowed the lies to fester and grow. Laws were passed to protect the public from the non-existant crises peddled by the CDC. How many small businesses went under because of the CDC's lies? How many people lost their jobs?

The CDC needs to be sued and restitution paid to those who were harmed by their lies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    What the CDC did was criminal. They knew exactly what was causing the lung problems way back in September. They allowed the lies to fester and grow. Laws were passed to protect the public from the non-existant crises peddled by the CDC. How many small businesses went under because of the CDC's lies? How many people lost their jobs?
    Your tax dollars at work.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I'm sorta torn. I mean, until the CDC knew what it was, a blanket recommendation sort of made SOME sense but I really think they could have found out and communicated their conclusions much more quickly. Also, that they were all illegal that is NOT that hard to determine.

The CDC has hated vaping for a LONG time. Over a year ago, I was investigating CDC fact sheets to give out if helpful. The ones on vaping kind of made me wonder if I could trust ANY of the information on ANYTHING.

So glad they are holding on to all the poisons and like, smallpox for "us." Oh well the Stand was my favorite Steven King book (unabridged) it had these wonderful anecdotes about people all doing themselves in accidentally.

One reason I keep the husband around. :D

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread