mouth juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fussellini70713

Mar 28, 2015
Napa, CA
Yeahh,okay so I ask this seemingly often...but it happens...coil is working fine but I get little bit of juice...I can't figure out y.I'm using my subtank mini with rba nd I take the tank off the base n hit the trigger n try burning off some excess juice n it's still getting juice in mouth...What cud b the reason or reasons nd what r some ways to prevent it or stop it

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Wud maybe closing airflow some help?

It might, but that would also change the draw, the flavor and make it a warmer vape. All you can do is try it and see. You can't hurt anything, just make sure you're not vaping burnt juice :)

Nibs91

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2014
Ohio
It might, but that would also change the draw, the flavor and make it a warmer vape. All you can do is try it and see. You can't hurt anything, just make sure you're not vaping burnt juice :)

Yup, My draw was way too hard when I had excess "popping" and juice in my mouth. I changed out my stock drip tip to a much wider one and made sure to draw slower and even a bit after I let go of the button.

Reactions: Ryedan

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Is it popping into your mouth, or flooding into your mouth? I was having flooding issues with mine but I think I figured out why. I was having trouble with the coils, kept opening it up to fiddle with things. I found out that if I opened it up when it was half full or less, and didn't top it off, it caused flooding.

Fussellini70713

Mar 28, 2015
Napa, CA
It's just shooting little bits to the back of my mouth ,definitely not flooding but I get juice nd it's bothering me.I open it all up n the cotton don't seem too soaked nd Idk what else I cud b doing for it...I'm not burning anything tho ,not no burnt taste as of yet but getting juice...I think I'm gunna go to my local shop n see....it's some bs lol but they seem to fix it wen it happen I'm just trying to learn

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
No offense but are you typing that way to be typing that way or is it broken English? I mean nothing by it but its just more difficult to read and really is bothersome. Anyway...good luck in finding your answer. All I can add is that sometimes the subtank mini does pop and some like it. Man the flavor! Not really something your doing wrong. Just unburnt juice left on you coils that is heating up when you first put heat to your coil especially after it has sat a while. Hope this helps!

You could try changing to a different drip tip also. Something that is longer or curved to prevent spitback.

Reactions: Underwhelmed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread