• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Mouth to lung vaping using an Aspire Speeder 200w?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanedog

Mar 27, 2012
Canada
Hi all .I'm contemplating buying an Aspire speeder 200w that's currently on sale at a real decent price.I am a mouth to lung vaper.I use an Aspire nautilus 2 tank on an Aspire Zelos battery but the the battery is dying down & would like to get on a mod with rechargeable/replaceable batteries.I know the voltage/wattage is adjustable but could it still be too much power for my needs? .Would greatly appreciate any help. cheers. Shane

shanedog

Mar 27, 2012
Canada
Just set the wattage to your liking. You'll probably have great battery life.
Hi Storm52,thanks for your reply.That's what I thought.It all seems pretty straight forward.What had me a little worried was watching reviews on it on Youtube where they were getting into other settings like temperature control ect,something I have yet to read up on,but will. Thanks again.Shane

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Power curve is a user setting and unless you build your own coils, have a need to ramp up wattage - or use a lower wattage initially during the power cycle (puff), you won't mess with it.
Basic idea - first second of firing you can set wattage to a number, second second a different wattage, third and so on. You can set one second to a lower wattage than target, second second a bit higher, etc. You ramp up and down, if that makes sense.

shanedog

Mar 27, 2012
Canada
Power curve is a user setting and unless you build your own coils, have a need to ramp up wattage - or use a lower wattage initially during the power cycle (puff), you won't mess with it.
Basic idea - first second of firing you can set wattage to a number, second second a different wattage, third and so on. You can set one second to a lower wattage than target, second second a bit higher, etc. You ramp up and down, if that makes sense.
Hi Storm52.That does make sense.Thanks for taking the time to reply & help. Cheers Shane

Reactions: Storm52
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread