Not open for further replies.

caffeinated

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NH
I forgot it was Friday! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.:toast:

On with the quiz! Which of these movies can you identify?

Good luck! :D

movie-quiz_24.jpg

As usual, I'll post the answers Sunday morning.

Norry

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Hanging out in CA for now
Got 1, 4, 5, 6 (Liked the original better) and 7. Didn't quite recognize 3 :( but I know it now.

Hi Ironlungs, welcome to the forum and the game. Just to make it fun for everyone we just state how many of the movies we know by number without actually stating the name. We sometimes give clues (like a funny line from the move or like my comment above. On Sunday Caff will list all of the titles. It just makes the game last through the weekend and allows all of us to put our thinking caps on and try to come up with a title when we aren't quite sure.

okwithit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
michigan
I forgot it was Friday! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.:toast:

On with the quiz! Which of these movies can you identify?

Good luck! :D

movie-quiz_24.jpg

As usual, I'll post the answers Sunday morning.

hey caffeinated, my son just started vaping (okwithit2) he asked me today while we were going thru your old movie quizzes if you know all the movies you post or not? i didn't have an answer for him so i am asking you since he is still stuck in the newbie area. vape on:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

okwithit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
michigan
hi im a movie buff and this will b my fav forum cuz this is where they sell my fav juice (custard) and i know all of them but 2 and 4 i cant think of the name and my dad okwithit took me through all the old rthreads and i like this and i like im off smokes thanx to u

i do not know this kid^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread