Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeinated

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NH
I desperately need some sleep, and I almost forgot to post this week's movie quiz before heading off to bed!

So anyway, happy Friday everybody! G'wan, take the quiz! :D

Which movies can you identify?

Good luck!

movie-quiz_28.jpg

As usual, I'll post the answers Sunday morning.

bobsyeruncle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 5, 2010
    in a cave, eh?
    Hints:

1. Well, I've flown seven million miles. And I've been waiting on people almost 20 years. The best job I could get after my bust was Cabo Air, which is the worst job you can get in this industry. I make about sixteen thousand, with retirement benefits that ain't worth a damn. And now with this arrest hanging over my head, I'm scared. If I lose my job I gotta start all over again, but I got nothing to start over with. I'll be stuck with whatever I can get. And that sh-- is scarier than Ordell.
    2. It turned out that the sweet-talking, tattoo-sporting pikey was a gypsy bare-knuckle boxing champion. Which makes him harder than a coffin nail. Right now, that's the last thing on Tommy's mind. If Gorgeous doesn't wake up in the next few minutes, Tommy knows he'll be buried with him. Why would the gypsies go through the trouble of explaining why a man died in their campsite when they can bury the pair of them and just move camp? It's not like they got social security numbers, is it? Tommy - the tit - is praying. And if he isn't, he f--king should be.
    3. So the old lady's gonna m-m-m-meet with an accident eh K-K-K-K-Ken?
    4. I'm just going to quote from his other movie and then maybe you can guess the title of the followup here. :D

This is Natalya.
      [He kisses her passionately]
      She is my sister. She is number-four prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan.
      [She holds up a trophy and smiles]
      Niiice!
    5. Don't shrug, imbecile. I'm blind. Save your body language for the bimbi.
    6. I may play ball next fall, but I will never sign that. Now me and my loser friends are gonna head out to buy Aerosmith tickets. Top priority of the summer.
    7. You'll shoot your eye out, kid.
    8. Businessman: You don't like flying, do you?
      John: What gives you that idea?
      Businessman: You wanna know the secret to surviving air travel? After you get where you're going, take off your shoes and your socks then walk around on the rug bare foot and make fists with your toes.
      John: Fists with your toes?
      Businessman: I know, I know, it sounds crazy. Trust me, I've been doing it for nine years. Yes sir, better than a shower and a hot cup of coffee.
      John: Okay.
      [the businessman sees John's gun]
      John: It's okay, I'm a cop. Trust me, I've been doing this for eleven years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread