MR. E's french toast

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnalogsNoMore

Feb 3, 2011
Oregon
After Searching for almost a year now for my all day vape, I have finally found it. Dan has created a perfect blend of flavors that tastes and smells delicious. It's complex in that you taste and smell everything from maple to even the egg that you would find in french toast. I have been vaping it non stop now for about two months. It has left my other juices in the closet collecting dust. It's that good fellow vapers! I have tried various pg/vg blends and have found my favorite to be 50/50. Tons of vapor production and smooth, with absolutely no scratchy throat after vaping 3-4 ml per day.
It's addicting once you start. I find it to be the most satisfying flavor and juice 4 sure. Shipping is very fast and his prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend M.E.L for anyone looking to purchase quality e juice along with great customer service. Now, if I could only put the french toast down for awhile, I could try some of the manic mint I just got from him.

AnalogsNoMore

Feb 3, 2011
Oregon
His prices are decent how's the shipping charge?

Very reasonable...
$3 flat rate for orders under $50. Free if over!
He ships immediately too. I usually get it in 3 days from the time I place an order.
Great web site with lots of cool info for the beginner. I am extremely pleased with this vendor which is why I wanted to let others know about it. Overall experience A+

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I wasn't a huge fan of MEL... I ordered 8 flavors, so I think I gave them an honest try. They sounded amazing on the site, but just didn't deliver for me. I'll re-visit them before I completely disqualify them... but if the flavors haven't changed from steeping (been about a month), then they're going in the "to trade" pile. Green van, Menilla Joe, Lemon Ice sounded fantastic... just over-powering mint for me. Pom. Lemonade tasted like Black licorice... Dew Des Mtn, Arnie Pullmore, Mango Melba, and French Toast were vape-able/decent... nothing to brag about.

Also, I hate to bad-mouth a vendor, but they shorted me 12 ml (2 bottles)... I E-mailed the guy, he said he'd take care of it, nothing in my mailbox... been about 3 weeks. Prices were great, shipping was free/quick...

Again, I don't want to bad-mouth these guys, just my experience/taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread