Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
I got (2) shots in my shoulder, in 2 different areas, to try to help ease my "wonderful" pain:mad:. 2 different kinds of stuff, kind of a "cocktail mix" of a couple of medications. One of them is supposed to start working in 4-5 days, while the other will take longer. Follow up in 2 weeks. Right now, my whole shoulder HURTS LIKE HELL!:-x.......I sure hope that this stuff helps!:blink: Other than that......I have to work tomorrow:grr:.

Reactions: Butch

artv61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
SC,USA
evening all.
Kev I hope it starts working quick ,those pains are just a big pain,,sorry no pun intended. I have been having trouble with my whole arm last couple days ,but I think I am just worn out.
@Mac ,hope you find a place decent and some wheels. how much travel do you have? Is there any public transportation around there?

Reactions: mac63

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Y'all can say morning, evening, afternoon or night at whatever strikes your fancy and I won't know the difference - my body clock is still all messed up. Woke up at 2:30 am yesterday and couldn't get back to sleep. Today I got to sleep in - didn't wake up til 3 am.
Went to Car max this afternoon - picked out a 2008 Ford Ranger and should be getting here next week. Gotta find a place to live now.

Reactions: Kevin H

artv61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
SC,USA
Y'all can say morning, evening, afternoon or night at whatever strikes your fancy and I won't know the difference - my body clock is still all messed up. Woke up at 2:30 am yesterday and couldn't get back to sleep. Today I got to sleep in - didn't wake up til 3 am.
Went to Car max this afternoon - picked out a 2008 Ford Ranger and should be getting here next week. Gotta find a place to live now.
mac ,is there an advantage to you leasing a car being ou are only there 2yrs.then you wont have to worry about selling it and possibly get a tax break because you are away from home? might be worth looking into

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Where are you now.mac?

In Indy staying at a hotel.

mac ,is there an advantage to you leasing a car being ou are only there 2yrs.then you wont have to worry about selling it and possibly get a tax break because you are away from home? might be worth looking into

Thought about leasing but it ain't for me - I have a tendency to like to make mods to my vehicles and can't do that to a leased one.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Best of luck to ya Mac!:thumb:

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
evening all.
Kev I hope it starts working quick ,those pains are just a big pain,,sorry no pun intended. I have been having trouble with my whole arm last couple days ,but I think I am just worn out.
@Mac ,hope you find a place decent and some wheels. how much travel do you have? Is there any public transportation around there?
Thanks Art......I'm hoping so too!:eek:......Hope you get to feeling better, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread