Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Hope we hear from them BOTH soon!.....

So do I,Kev........
Good morning everybody..........not anything really bad going on.........unless haveing a 20 year old grandson who cant stay off a skateboard.........particularly bad ankle break on Easter Sunday.........just life getting in the way........but still have my Bunn..........:D..........COFFEE.......:D

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Good morning everybody..........not anything really bad going on.........unless haveing a 20 year old grandson who cant stay off a skateboard.........particularly bad ankle break on Easter Sunday.........just life getting in the way........but still have my Bunn..........:D..........COFFEE.......:D
Well.....Good morning Butcho_O. We were just talking about you;). Glad to hear that (mostly) all is OK with you.

Reactions: Butch

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
I did....Both bottles (30ml size). I did PM her though, to let her know what I wanted, and then again to let her know that the second bottle would be the same flavor. Took a little while to get, but it's FREE...so not a big deal for me. I thought that the contest wins use to be 60ml bottles, but I guess that I could be wrong....or it is changed to 30ml size now.
Oh good; I'm glad it wasn't just me. I had gotten a 60ml bottle before and the last time it was 30, so I was kind of wondering the same thing. No big, though; free is free. :D

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Has anyone heard what is going on with BWB? I have been away, and getting very low on juice. I can't find my all day vape on the website, but I do see a lot of questions here on the forum about what is going on. Just not finding any answers :(
Which flavor is your ADV?

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
It's berry bliss. Or it was. Good evening Kevin.
Hi Expat:). Is it a berry and tobacco blend?.....If so, it's on Deana's "other" website....Backwoodsblends.com . It might be the liquid called "Mixed Berry Tobacco"....over @ her other site. If not.....you or I could send her a PM and ask. I have no problem with doing so for you, but she may be busy and I really don't know about response time. You could also send her a message through either of the websites, as well. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread