Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnroth

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Philadelphia
Did someone say Kayakin! :) I've been getting the itch myself but I got too many Honey-Do's to work on that I can't even get out Turkey Hunting let alone Yakin. :(

BUT!!! I will manage to drag myself to the New Cabela's store they are opening here tomorrow! :p

C360_2013-06-13-07-00-13-944_zpse9421a76.jpg

I just realized this gives away your location. Vaps hunting anyone? ;)

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
There is one not too far from me...I have only been there once....I doubt I would go back.....it seemed a little expensive for my taste...

I agree, much of their stuff is pricey but I've been buying stuff from them through their catalogs since the late 70's that I couldn't find anywhere else. I always wanted to be able to "touchy feely" things before I bought them but never could. Not now. :D I'll probably live in the store for the first few months till the wife notices that I'm missing.

I predict that I'll hear Angels singing as I walk through the front door for the first time. Hope I don't cry. :lol:

Now that I think about it.... I probably will at the check-out. :blink:

The Gunny is going to be there. I gotta let my granddaughter meet him. She loved his Jackwagon commercial and could repeat every word in it. :D
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread