Status
Not open for further replies.

swoody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Chicago, USA
I've got a supply of Mountain Brew and Mango so I'm not worried:D

I didn't realize what you meant by "Mountain Brew" and thought you had made a typo. How did I not see that on their site?

Apple Mango and Orange Banana, too! I don't know what's real anymore....

(So, how is it?)

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
Unless they can get a steadier supply of honey thats not gonna happen. :(

Yup......I knew that that was coming :facepalm:. That's what happened with their RY4 and Ejoker juice (and then the company that made the flavoring for them, stopped making it :(). I wish that they could find an alternate supplier for some of the flavorings that they use :unsure:.

Last edited:

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
I wish I could offer the malty and malty toffee in the larger sizes but at this time I can't. It takes a while for that mixture to get to the right consistency. Also the honey flue and the honey flue nut will be back in stock soon. Not sure of the exact day but I will update more on those soon. The shipment has shipped and just waiting for it to arrive here.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I didn't realize what you meant by "Mountain Brew" and thought you had made a typo. How did I not see that on their site?

Apple Mango and Orange Banana, too! I don't know what's real anymore....

(So, how is it?)

The Mountain Brew tastes just like the soda. The Mango is good too - beats any other straight mango juice I've tried.
Don't remember seeing the Apple Mango - sounds good.

LOL I was gonna respond to these and then I saw that Deana had been on. ;)

Orange Banana and Apple Mango are new. I hear there are some more new ones coming as well.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Good morning brew crew! It's been a while since I've been on here. Just wanted to let everyone that I have added 2 new juices to the website.
Orange-banana and Apple-mango! Try them out, you won't be disappointed! More new flavors coming soon!

LOL I was gonna respond to these and then I saw that Deana had been on. ;)

Orange Banana and Apple Mango are new. I hear there are some more new ones coming as well.

Well that explains why I didn't remember seeing them:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread